Negative Review: Mikelands AUS Server - My (Unfortunate) Experience

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    My friend from Australia had his frikken frigate despawned because it apparatnly "didn't look good enough", when it was a ship he had spent a long time on in singleplayer.
    Nice anecdote. Try using some facts to back your claim.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    you've handled all of this very unprofessionally, and if you don't see that, then you have more problems than just this thread.
    How, exactly was I unprofessional? All I stated was the claim was false - and it is. I used capitals to emphasise one word - so what?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438001431,1438001352][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ok so with that logic, the negative things in this review never happened because there's no actual fact to back it up, just words.
    I never said that - you're putting words in my mouth.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438001600][/DOUBLEPOST]
    See, here you go again. You aren't helping your case being rude to people.
    I was being a little condescending, I admit that - but how am I supposed to respond to a claim about "some guy, I won't tell you his name or any details, but he told me he had his ship removed". Seriously?

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    How, exactly was I unprofessional? All I stated was the claim was false - and it is. I used capitals to emphasise one word - so what?
    You basically called him a liar. In fact, everything you've done has been unprofessional and rude.
    When you first posted on this thread you said this.
    Hi Dire, could you please make a ticket on our ticket system for any complaints or issues. I will not be dealing with, or commenting on any issues on the starmadedock forums.

Thanks,

Mike
    Not once did you apologise or even once acknowledge the complaint. I get that you have a ticket system, but would it have hurt to start that with a simple 'We're sorry about your experience...', no. But you couldn't do that? What you basically said was.
    'Hi Dire, you're doing it wrong.'
    Admittedly you did use a 'please' and 'thanks' but everything since then has consisted of desperate attempts to maintain dignity, by consistently being impolite. Even now you are constantly calling people liars
    Nice anecdote. Try using some facts to back your claim.
    Would it really have hurt here to say; 'Would you mind telling me his name so I can investigate?' or something. But no, it is like you are incapable of basic courtesy, so yes, Mike, you are unprofessional, you are rude, and you are losing this argument. I don't even care if you are right or wrong, the point is; if you act like this you seem desperate, so people assume that you are in the wrong.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    You basically called him a liar. In fact, everything you've done has been unprofessional and rude.
    He lied. He said only K10 looks at tickets. That was a lie. If he didn't know or suspected that was the case, he should have said "I thought that only K10 looked at tickets" instead he made a statement represented as fact. It was wrong.

Not once did you apologise or even once acknowledge the complaint. I get that you have a ticket system, but would it have hurt to start that with a simple 'We're sorry about your experience...', no. But you couldn't do that? What you basically said was.
    'Hi Dire, you're doing it wrong.'
    You may have interpreted it that way, but I simply asked him politely to submit a ticket. You're reading a lot into a very passive and polite post.

Would it really have hurt here to say; 'Would you mind telling me his name so I can investigate?' or something
    That poster was not contributing to resolve an issue. You and I both know that.

Reactions: tigergard

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It seems this thread has long since run it's course, and fell back into old disagreements that themselves have too run their course and outlived their welcome. Now we're just getting flaming and baiting.

For now, thread closed. If anyone has anything constructive to add to this topic, feel free to PM me to get me to reopen it.

Reactions: tigergard
    Status
    Not open for further replies.