my game update suggestions

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hi just wanted throw out my suggestions for the game.

1. Make it so you can move the ship core at any time during building a ship. It's sorta tough when you build a whole huge ship just to find you need to move the ship core like 1 space or few spaces and have to tear the whole ship apart. (i'm sure coding this would be tough)

2. make it so friends can safely ride on your ship. I have a friend and sometimes we build joint ships or take over driving while flying around the galaxy but somehow someone gets ejected when walking around. I know you can have turrets, so most of the time we just ride in those while the other person drives but still. I guess make it so that if your friends want to be a ship crew, make it easier and more fun for the group somehow.

3. make a better ship gravity system. if you have a very long ship with gravity, once you leave the AoE of the ship core say 100 blocks in a sphere, even if your on the ship it's detects you as leaving the gravity field and you lose gravity until you touch a gravity mod within the field. even if you build a gravity mod out side that it will not let you join the ship gravity. (not sure if this makes sense to you guys) so maybe make a master gravity unit with some extenders for large ships.

4. I like numbers but in a ship fight it's really hard to tell what's going on. If we could maybe see our hit points on the HUD numerical form and maybe the hit points of the enemy might make fights seem clearer. I guess i'm asking for more clarity in ship battles. I know you guys are updating the weapon systems and thank you so much. keep up the good work.

5. Please update the factory menus. that drop down list after a while is sorta annoying to me. when you can cleanly make each thing a bigger icon with it's building paths more visual and accessible. i also think this would make it easier for the beginner to the game who doesn't know how it works yet.
    so like

[Item list] [what the item does and how to build it]
    [sertise ingot wedge ][ Core of the ship. how to enter and exit a ship ]
    [ship core ][ builds 25 metal + 25 crystal = 1 ship core ]
    [sintyr crystal ][ ]
    [sintyr crystal wedge ][ ]
    [factory storage]
    [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
    [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

6. please add "auto run" so basically in other games i press the r key and it makes my character run for me. please add this to the ships too, so autofly lol.

The purpose for this is to get my ideas and suggestions out there, not to tell anyone what to do but to give feed back to a game i like. if none or all of them get added or not no worries. you guys are doing a great job thanks for letting me play. I can't wait for more updates :) critters, moons, water, better pirates and ai, and much more for the imagination.

p.s. i'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this i hope it is, if not i'll move it to the correct location.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. This is a long awaited and planned update.
    2. This is a long awaited and planned update.
    3. It's a bug, they are working on it.
    4. My ship numbers would be nice to see in combat, not just build mode. However, I just try not to get hit.
    Target ships are already visible.
    5. A better UI would be nice here, but it's probably not a priority. Get a shop module, that will have the detail you are looking for. (if I understand what you are asking for)
    6. Auto-run, I don't really see the point but ok. Auto-fly, attach logic to a push system.

ps: You got the right forum :D

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    1. Make it so you can move the ship core at any time during building a ship. It's sorta tough when you build a whole huge ship just to find you need to move the ship core like 1 space or few spaces and have to tear the whole ship apart. (i'm sure coding this would be tough)
    Planned most likely. Even if it's not, we're getting control points besides the core in the future, which will fill the same purpose as a core.

2. make it so friends can safely ride on your ship. I have a friend and sometimes we build joint ships or take over driving while flying around the galaxy but somehow someone gets ejected when walking around. I know you can have turrets, so most of the time we just ride in those while the other person drives but still. I guess make it so that if your friends want to be a ship crew, make it easier and more fun for the group somehow.
    I thought this was already done? I've only seen this issue on highly laggy servers on small ships with the astronaut in gravity (as opposed to just aligned) in recent times. Anyway, if you are still having issues, just sit down on a wedge with O to give you essentially a 100% chance of NOT falling off.

3. make a better ship gravity system. if you have a very long ship with gravity, once you leave the AoE of the ship core say 100 blocks in a sphere, even if your on the ship it's detects you as leaving the gravity field and you lose gravity until you touch a gravity mod within the field. even if you build a gravity mod out side that it will not let you join the ship gravity. (not sure if this makes sense to you guys) so maybe make a master gravity unit with some extenders for large ships.
    I thought this got fixed, but if it hasn't you should file a bug report.

6. please add "auto run" so basically in other games i press the r key and it makes my character run for me. please add this to the ships too, so autofly lol.
    Autofly (and autorun, for astronauts) would be wonderful.