Bug Moving items in inventory

Reaction score
    Screen.PNG I got freezes when I try to move something in the inventory, maybe I need to restore all settings to default, however, I don't know how to do that. Furthermore, when I hold and drag something in 1-5 stash, it doesn't lags. Trying to move 100 items inflict complete freezes, which last for 10 seconds and I can't do anything. Dear players, please help, since it is absolutely annoying to play in such manner, It occurs almost in all servers.

In addition, it overloads my computer that has almost top specs. When I try to move some stash, even with 5 things in it, it dramatically increases memory consumption.

Best regards,
    Andrew.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Tester
    this is absolutly not normal and i have never heared of that.

what are your settings for the memory assigned to starmade ?
    please add a log.txt.0 file from a game start after that did happen. (remove the .0 part and drag and dropit into a post here )
    what are your system specifications and what OS are you using ?

Reaction score
    this is absolutly not normal and i have never heared of that.

what are your settings for the memory assigned to starmade ?
    please add a log.txt.0 file from a game start after that did happen. (remove the .0 part and drag and dropit into a post here )
    what are your system specifications and what OS are you using ?
    I have similar problem. Moving items in inventory cause frezee from 5 to 10 seconds. It's annoying, really.
    OS - Windows 8.1, using Java 7, RAM 6 GB, GeForce GT740M 1 GB DDR3, intel core i5 2,60 GHz.

I have 60 fps in Metal Gear Solid V, wata...

there's the log. can't upload it here, writes the file is too big. please help, i wanna discover this game
    https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=log.txt