[Mothership] Project Dervish - WIP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    the last full pic of the ship, made it look like a completely different ship, due to it not showing the angled bits that made it so unique. if you took another pic from an angle that showed those off more, then we could be sure it is the same ship, and understand that there are some semi normal aspects to it. i think those angular bits should have been spread over the whole of the ship, and have no strait lines in the whole of it. the strait bits of the ship dont seem to fit well is all.

Reaction score
    Drill guns are awesome and other gaint guns you can add like ak47 I now whant to tell people about this project

Reaction score
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Z1VFRZ5MM#t=00m22s

Mother of god o_O This has to be the best ship on here, the shear size and detail is amazing.

Reaction score
    It\'s has been time for a update I really whant to see the progress or

just maby a download, or please at least post new pics at least

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What a gigantic ship! Great lines too! The real fights, I think, would be between that ship and the video card!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    In short - Mind = blown.

Where did you steal the military computer required to build this monsterous project of computer ending doom, destruction, smashing and overheating. If it\'s not a military computer, then may I come over to fry my eggs on the side of your computer? Because this is HOT.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    man i want to try and attack that ship i want to see what my new sucide bomber figthers work

Reaction score
    This is why starmade PVP is going to suck. it might not lag with one of those but with lots of other stuff around you, its going to be bad for everything. Starmade just aint powerful enough to render all that shit at once. Iv witnessed a server crashing with 1 collision, you think multiple ships like this, fighting wont?

Reaction score
    if you want starmade PVP go fight in the lighting sphere ((the new thunderdome)) info can be found here:

http://www.twitch.tv/muzzledelk

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Dimension wise it is bigger than my ship but my ship way outclasses this in mass. Especially if you include turret mass. This also means my ships stats are better. However this ship easily outclasses mine in the way of looks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey all, sorry for the disappearance.

I haven\'t had time to work on this for a LONG time, and that coupled with the terrible lag caused by collisions still not be solved AND the problem with having \"too many\" AMCS causing the 1fps bug... I will not be finishing this until those two things are addressed.

Meanwhile, here is the latest BLUEPRINT file in the state where I last left this project:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/604141/6%20-%20SAVE%20GAMES/starmade/blueprints/TheMessoris-Pepperjack3.rar

All I ask is that you don\'t try to finish the ship then claim you made the entire thing. Look at it, blow it up, finish it if you want... just don\'t claim credit for anything you didn\'t do.

That is all.

~TheSol