Mortarian Legion [ Serve the Imperium ]

Reaction score
    But my image is Gandalf the Grey, so you KEEP QUIET. Besides, he only turns white after defeating the former secondary henchman of Morgoth, the Darker Dark Lord. He beats out Voldemort and Sauron.
    So I'll just lead this coalition up until the point where we beat the enemy, then I'll go back to the Lightside to defeat the Dark.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    But my image is Gandalf the Grey, so you KEEP QUIET. Besides, he only turns white after defeating the former secondary henchman of Morgoth, the Darker Dark Lord. He beats out Voldemort and Sauron.
    So I'll just lead this coalition up until the point where we beat the enemy, then I'll go back to the Lightside to defeat the Dark.
    Bring it gandalf, let me tie another knot or two in your beard!

:p

Reaction score
    Be wary, for it is said: Do not meddle in with the affairs beards of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Mess with a wizard's beard, and he may ensure that you never need to care for your own beard ever again.....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Be wary, for it is said: Do not meddle in with the affairs beards of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Mess with a wizard's beard, and he may ensure that you never need to care for your own beard ever again.....
    Lovely, while he gives me a good trim and some laser surgery, I will tie another 20 or so knots in his, and your beard.

))))))