FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    To clarify:

Trinova leadership said 'sure, we'll ask our members.'

Some members said 'sounds cool' a while ago.

Members show up if they want

No members showed up. Not my fault if nobody in Trinova was interested in fighting you right now, even though we broadcasted the time and place of the battle repeatedly. Those of us not involved in the battle didn't even know if anyone had showed up or not until you guys came onto our build server to bitch about it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    To clarify:

No members showed up. Not my fault if nobody in Trinova was interested in fighting you right now, even though we broadcasted the time and place of the battle repeatedly. Those of us not involved in the battle didn't even know if anyone had showed up or not until you guys came onto our build server to bitch about it.
    Jake Lancia confirmed the time, server, and even jumped on Brierie from what I know before the battle started.

Admins, OOB, ML turned up with full understanding that TnT will also turn up as agreed upon.

The results were no show.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    To clarify:

You still don't get it? it's not about not showing up, it's about not informing us that you are not showing up and making us wait for you that everyone is pissed about. Because of that you wasted everyone's time and you're not even sorry about it

It's not even about the game anymore, it's about being a decent human being. The least you should do if you can't make it is to tell us so we can go ahead and start without you. Failing to do that you owe us all an apology. Instead you chose to act smug. Seriously? Is that what kind of person you are?
    [doublepost=1467521902,1467521257][/doublepost]You say Mortarian takes the game too seriously, I'd say you are the one who takes it too seriously to the point you forfit basic humility to people over a game.

Reaction score
    This seems to be running theme with TNT/NFD/DFN

They have been doing stuff like this for 3 years, this is not the first time

Reaction score
    Somehow im not surprised....
    They are willing to prod us with warheads and run at the first sign of danger, but when faced with a fleet on fleet battle, they know they are screwed, hence why they refused to show up the battle they helped arrange, even Jake_Lancia said they would be outgunned, essentialy admitting our fleet is superior to theirs.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Mortarian Legion has signed a defense pact with Order of the Bogatyrs. we will defend them against future aggression.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    To clarify:

I don't understand why you didn't show up. As you were the one who agreed on the time and helped in the planning of the event. If your others members didn't show any interest the least you could do for your faction and your ally is to show up. It is your fault, because I think your simply weak. Either a failure on your part not telling your faction about the battle, a failure on your part not having anyone including you show up, or just a failure of your faction. Brushing it off I think is one of your many strengths though. At least your have that going for you. Maybe no one wanted to fight at all, that just leaves me to think its all talk and less action.

Reaction score
    Name: XzareAce
    Experience: (how long have u played SM) ive been playing scene 2013 but its been a year or 2 scene ive played returned to the game 2 weeks ago
    Desired Branch: Military
    Past factions: Fleet Star Breaker (a faction i created based on building a certain style of ships such a the most recent ship i created was the StarBreaker class Battlecruier)
    Steam name: rexbonneau , i have a nice 130$ blue yeti mic, i don't have TS3 atleast not yet.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Name: XzareAce
    Experience: (how long have u played SM) ive been playing scene 2013 but its been a year or 2 scene ive played returned to the game 2 weeks ago
    Desired Branch: Military
    Past factions: Fleet Star Breaker (a faction i created based on building a certain style of ships such a the most recent ship i created was the StarBreaker class Battlecruier)
    Steam name: rexbonneau , i have a nice 130$ blue yeti mic, i don't have TS3 atleast not yet.
    Please provide me with a link to your steam profile, install TS3 and a couple image of the ships you built.

:D

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Nothing gives you more hope for humanity than a civil joking conversation.