they wanted your artwork and were holding people hostage for it

they have since reconsidered~

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The Formiden Colonial Mandate formally extends a trade offer to Mortarian Legion - all of Incap's penguin art for Comr4de wearing a Slave Leia costume and our resident Romanian, limelier.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Don't I get a say in this!?
    Is this even question?

*The benefits of living under the Emperor, be proud your..... art has been deemed worthy of being used as an exportable product!!!

( :P )

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Launched a small raid on Inner Light on LvD, destroyed one small ship then left because no fighting.

It seems like we are now maintaining our... neutrality.... by hitting both light and dark. kek

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    You guys actually seem hilarious. 10/10, will be watching...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Formiden Colonial Mandate formally extends a trade offer to Mortarian Legion - all of Incap's penguin art for Comr4de wearing a Slave Leia costume and our resident Romanian, limelier.
    Should we make the artwork public? The penguin art for the world to gaze upon?

PROB GOING TO GET BANNED THOUGH :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Lightside is still getting on it's feet. I suspect they will be ready to fight within a week or two. There's a lot to do before they are on parity with Dark.
    [doublepost=1469546324,1469545974][/doublepost]And as far as competing with Odium Pact both Light and Dark have a long way to go. Would really help if yall picked a side. Or even divided your support. It's not like anyone else is around to contest Odium's supremacy. Being the sole power sounds awfully boring.

Reactions: Gonzalo
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lightside is still getting on it's feet. I suspect they will be ready to fight within a week or two. There's a lot to do before they are on parity with Dark.
    [doublepost=1469546324,1469545974][/doublepost]And as far as competing with Odium Pact both Light and Dark have a long way to go. Would really help if yall picked a side. Or even divided your support. It's not like anyone else is around to contest Odium's supremacy. Being the sole power sounds awfully boring.
    I think picking a side would cause further unbalance :P we could try to have light and dark fight us at the same time, that would prove interesting.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Light and dark working together, to fight us at the same time. Might as well call them grey then..

Reaction score
    Someone ask for a leader for a grey faction?
    I'm just the man wizard for the job!