Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    One of them means nothing.
    Ten of them means nothing.
    120 of them means a lot of missiles. :p
    12 good drones can kill a 100k+ mass ship, 100 would be too laggy to be fun to fight, you have to find a happy middle ground where you can kill them without crashing them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    10 mass. . .
    Why bother...
    clogs up enemy lock-ons, fires decoys with distract PD, lets the big ship do the damage
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466876792,1466875258][/DOUBLEPOST]
    IMPERIAL NEWS
    ==========================================

Today at 1600 hours GMT the Imperial Navy launched Operation Tenebris on the LvD server. All Lightside assets were targeted.

Four destroyer classed vessels were dispatched by the militaris:

Dragoon Class Destroyer IMS Formidable
    Dragoon Class Destroyer IMS Indomitable
    Coercer Class Destroyer IMS Malice
    Coercer Class Destroyer IMS Resentment

Before:

After:

All Light and Inner Light sector claims were neutralized aside from their homebase. Other lightside casualties include all undocked ships at the Bastion of Light and the Drone fleet defending the Inner light homebase.

Mortarian casualties include 5 of the IMS Resentment's point defense turrets.

Mortarian Fleet Roster:

1. TwoNiner: IMS Formidable
    2. Cirdanoth: IMS Formidable
    3. Kamika: IMS Malice
    4. Will2Brown: IMS Resentment
    5. Zerefette: IMS Resentment
    6. Matt_Bradock: IMS Indomitable
    The False agents of light shall spread their lies no more as their flame as been extinguished by the Emperor's might!
    Let the enemies of the Emperor beware, you will find no salvation, only suffering!

Deus Vult

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    EXTRA!!!

Havoc clan has been Coerced away from heresy by agents of the Imperium!

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Oh, so this IS the same HC that Thryn and NFD fought on Aetherion? Nice to see a confirmation. Was this on LvD or Briere? I know they're pretty big on the latter, but I don't know about the former.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Oh, so this IS the same HC that Thryn and NFD fought on Aetherion? Nice to see a confirmation. Was this on LvD or Briere? I know they're pretty big on the latter, but I don't know about the former.
    They've recently set up on LvD where this happened. Goes to show people would rather abandon the bears than fight us

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Yup, good for yall on your *super* dangerious mission taking out a bunch of idling drones and faction blocks that all belong to a two man faction when nobody was online. You guys are AllStars.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yup, good for yall on your *super* dangerious mission taking out a bunch of idling drones and faction blocks that all belong to a two man faction when nobody was online. You guys are AllStars.

I said this a few years ago and still stands.

Guys, there is a lot of shooting going on, but since there are only two of them, I am sorry, all of you, please sit at base and cry at the build block.

Besides, it helps build some friendly..ish.. rivalry between the two. Angry you lost your shit? Make us lose our's, or die trying!!!! :p

PS: What two man faction? Inner Light? That is the server's "Light" side team you know... led by I think an admin to promote light vs dark rivalry.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yes, hiding in build block = to not being online. The two light players online not noticing the "hostile detected in system" message so it is also my fault because I was using Super duper high tech Mortarian anti detection system. I'm sorry

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Forgot about the post.

Rebelbuster3000, your application is rejected for high risk of espionage.

Your steam name, ApulJack is the same as the Galactic empire player killed, alongside with 1 post (that bring application), lack of (or rather unwillingness to use) mic, ts, or even provide steam name as part of the application.

You are hereby declared persona non grata.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Actually, FlyingDebris, Jake_Lancia, mind jumping on Brierie as previously arranged?

We went through with our promise and agreed to a friendly battle, we are waiting there now and you guys are all no-show. Bogdan and OOB turned up.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Actually, FlyingDebris, Jake_Lancia, mind jumping on Brierie as previously arranged?

We went through with our promise and agreed to a friendly battle, we are waiting there now and you guys are all no-show. Bogdan and OOB turned up.
    First I'm hearing of it. Have you considered that nobody in TNT realized there was supposed to be a battle?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    First I'm hearing of it. Have you considered that nobody in TNT realized there was supposed to be a battle?
    It was in a PM/ group chat, agreed upon over the course of at least 2 weeks with ALL leaders invited. We didn't talk about it much since anything on open forums goes to shits within seconds, as evident in every single damn thread in the factions section.

I can get some screenshot/ ask Bogdan to invite you.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    It was in a PM/ group chat, agreed upon over the course of at least 2 weeks with ALL leaders invited. We didn't talk about it much since anything on open forums goes to shits within seconds, as evident in every single damn thread in the factions section.

I can get some screenshot/ ask Bogdan to invite you.
    From what I'm hearing, they more or less spammed their members with it and got zero interest whatsoever.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    From what I'm hearing, they more or less spammed their members with it and got zero interest whatsoever.
    From what Debris said in the PM, combined with what Lancia said, I see interest, a confirmation of dates, server, and now, massive disappointment considering Bogdan and OOB turned up :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Results of Friendly battle
    ======================================================

Earlier last week Mortarian Legion, Order of the Bogatyrs and Trinova Technologies organised a friendly battle with a 250k mass limit for each team.

Pictures of friendly battle against OOB:

Mortarians deployment:
    2x Dragoon class destroyers
    2x Maller class cruisers
    1x Arbitrator class cruiser

OOB deployment:
    3x ~100k mass ships

All 3 OOB ships were neutralized although one of their members had connection issues thus was practically incapacitated. The Legion suffered 0.01% armor damage on the Maller Class Cruiser IMS Potato

Pictures of Trinova battle:

Trinova made a last minuite decission to back out WITHOUT INFORMING ANYONE causing ML, OOB and the Admin host Mordrin to wait 45mins before we found them on their build server to which Flying Debris explicitly told Mortarian members he didnt give a damn about wasting our time.

Extracted from conversation confirming the friendly battle:

Latest post from today:

Flying Debris was completely un-remorseful for not informing anyone of Trinova's absence and causing a total of 11 people to wait 45mins for his faction to get online, not mentioning that we wouldnt have found out his last minute decision to bail if it wasent for us seeking him out on NFD build.

On behalf of the Legion I would like to yet again commend Order of the Bogatyrs for their continued honorable behaviour. The same cannot be said for the disgusting attitude of Trinova as a faction. The complete disregard for the time of other's is no only unbecoming of a player, but also selfish, and utterly disrespectful as a human being.

We formally declare open hostilities towards the scum that is Trinova Technologies. The Emperor has prepared a special place in hell for you, and we shall send you to it.
    Deus Vult