Mortarian Legion [ Serve the Imperium ]

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Some of them are still quite capable, the only thing lacking being docked generators for the Thryn ships. The other ships we fought had generators as well.

The custom Calamity by Kamika (Or leader) was on the other hand... just scary, totally broken, and total BS as it took 20 minutes of combined gunfire... from 4 ships.... to breach the shielding..... and it wasnt even half completed.....
    "Thryn ships didnt have docked generators"
    How old were these ships! Unless they were our 2k mass fighters (we have like 3-4 designs for those), all our ships needed docked generators to be able to fire the weapons.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    "Thryn ships didnt have docked generators"
    How old were these ships! Unless they were our 2k mass fighters (we have like 3-4 designs for those), all our ships needed docked generators to be able to fire the weapons.
    I think it was Gargarin or somethin, that fired an unholy amount of heatseeker missile and sent the build server to hell.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I think it was Gargarin or somethin, that fired an unholy amount of heatseeker missile and sent the build server to hell.
    Which one? While most of the gargarin versions are ancient I think jaask worked on a couple closer to the present. Although none of the ones I have are seeker boats, so im inclined to believe it's an older one.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Which one? While most of the gargarin versions are ancient I think jaask worked on a couple closer to the present. Although none of the ones I have are seeker boats, so im inclined to believe it's an older one.
    It's probably one of the very early pre-reset EE models. I don't think those had reactors.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I'm okay with circlejerking about how good Thryn ships can be at the expense of Trinova. :):p:rolleyes:;):D
    Hey, we aren't joking. :D

----------

Spent a day fixing up the joke that was the Maller's weapon system. It is now for all intents and purposes, twice as strong as when we put it through the combat test. :D

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IMPERIAL NEWS
    =======================================

Earlier today during a regular Imperial tax collection sourtie, a rebel faction named Galactic Empire intercepted the tax collection vessel. Fortunately blessed by the Emperor himself, the tax collection freighter was not destroyed.

No herecy towards the Imperium can be allowed to go unpunished. Immediately, two Coercer class destroyers we dispatched by the Militaris Artifex to intercept the rebel ship. The Coercer pact was able to Interdict the ship "Imperial Frigate" piloted by Apuljack using Jump Inhibitors while he was enroute to his homebase. The two Destroyers, IMS Decious and IMS Revenant, each 37k mass, effectively engaged the 165k mass ship. The battle saw the destroyer pair chase the rebel ship across 280km of void space before the rebel ship was overheated and its pilot disintegrated by the IMS Revenant's Aft main pulse laser battery.

Several cannon rounds suffered on the Decious

Point defense turret lost
    A boarding party was sent to captured the ship. Loyalist members of the faction Magitek Knights assisted Imperial forces in towing back the 102k mass wreckage.

The rebel ship shall be scrapped down and its Advanced armor used to build the new Maller Class Cruisers which the Mechanicus of the Brierie outpost have recently received clearance to manufacture.

May the Emperor Protect the righteous and purge the unclean
    Deus Vult

Reaction score
    Name: RebelBuster3000
    Experience: Since february 2015 (but i had long break, about 3 months)
    Desired Branch: Mostly builder, can be military but i guess you dont need it very much ^^ ( oh and i can be miner too ^^)
    Past factions: only own on some lone servers ;_;
    Steam name: No ts and mic (i'm poor ;-;), forgive me but i won't tell u my steam name

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Name: RebelBuster3000
    Experience: Since february 2015 (but i had long break, about 3 months)
    Desired Branch: Mostly builder, can be military but i guess you dont need it very much ^^ ( oh and i can be miner too ^^)
    Past factions: only own on some lone servers ;_;
    Steam name: No ts and mic (i'm poor ;-;), forgive me but i won't tell u my steam name
    As you have played since 2015, you should have something built by then. Please show me an image of what you have built.

Especially since you have applied as builder, we require you to demonstrate competence in ALL aspects of building. Including - System, logics, decoration.

Steam name IS COMPULSORY. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    this is my newest project, and i have too say that i lost all of my blueprints because of disk format i did some time ago and obviously i forgot to copy them ;_; About logic systems i'm not the best at them but when i want something to work i simply do it :D
    What i like mosty in building are weapons :3 so basicly i am kind of weapon designer.

Why u need my steam name anyway? (you know, trust issues xD )

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    this is my newest project, and i have too say that i lost all of my blueprints because of disk format i did some time ago and obviously i forgot to copy them ;_; About logic systems i'm not the best at them but when i want something to work i simply do it :D
    What i like mosty in building are weapons :3 so basicly i am kind of weapon designer.

Why u need my steam name anyway? (you know, trust issues xD )
    We have a steam group for communication purposes. :/

Reaction score
    i see, well i'm going to build mostly so i don't need this kind of communication, i can be only shadow that makes and uses resources :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Luppers
    Experience: Been following the game for a few years but only playing occasionally, bought it on steam a few months ago, got about 150 hours on steam now
    Desired Branch: Builder, miner pilot (in that order preferably ;), message me on steam for pics of what I've made)
    Past factions: Played briefly with some friends on a server a couple of months ago, otherwise none on multiplayer
    Steam name: [15th_YR]Luppers , have a mic and ts

Reactions: Kamika
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    One of them means nothing.
    Ten of them means nothing.
    120 of them means a lot of missiles. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IMPERIAL NEWS
    ==========================================

Operation Ictus Primus was a major success. A combined Mortarian-Vaygr assault force of two Coercer Class Destroyers and a Vaygr manned Purifier Class Frigate targeted and destroyed Order of the Bogatyrs assets.

SI outpost along with 5 of its drone defenders were all destroyed, unclaiming the Bogatyrs' home sector.

Vaygr Marines Boarded and captured an OOB drone, which was towed back to the Mortarian Home base.

This is the first of many combined Ops to be held with our Vaygr allies.

EXTRA

Bogdan has just been assasinated by Mortarian Forces!
    May the emperor protect all who walk the righteous path!
    Deus Vult

Last edited: