More bugfixes (0.107)

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    before the prebuilds i got 70-80fps. When 0.104 came out I got a whopping constant 200fps!!! But then suddenly when 0.105 I have 10-15 fps when looking at a shop, and 30-40 when looking at blank space :(

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The sound works in Mint Linux and Arch Linux. What version of Ubuntu Linux?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You can download the prebuild right now, username and password is in the news post!

Reaction score
    Whether I start starmade on my dad\'s PC, It crashes at 100% loading with message: GL exception: (not sure it\'s completely correct, but something like:) GL_INVALID_OPERATION.

After I click retry, the game starts, but with invisible block textures (though shopkeeper\'s textures are strangely anaffected)

Just to clarify, it worked on this PC before version 0.1.

Hope you\'ll fix it for the next update! :)

mou

Reaction score
    no, its not the public release actually, players are not supposed to download prebuild, only people who want to test should do that

of course its public but its not made for everyone because of bugs not known yet and stuff like that

your launcher wont download this version for instance, because old version is probably more stable

if you use this version as a player gods know what is going to happend, you could break your ships and stuff like that because of bugs

Reaction score
    Its people saying shit like that that gets games all fucked up, you have no idea how much work goes into making what you see before you, he dont have to make the game, your ungrateful. Instead offer encouragement for him to continue and assist in the testing efforts, and do the world a favor and stop being a child idiot, and grow up, and respect peoples passions and skills.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Guys take it easy, with all the new stuff performance has gone down, and to make it better takes a lot of time! I wouldn\'t expect a new update in a week or so since the new update has made 60 fps guys go to 10 fps.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The game window still just disappears once it\'s loaded for me. My graphics card is all up to date and it is an intel had 4000 if I remember correctly but Starmade ran better than fine on the same computer before I had windows 8.1 put on, now even the older versions don\'t go past the 100% loading mark. It really sucks because I love this game and want to play it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KkNlgpJQsC4 . What he said. Any idea how to fix that?