Minimade baby-sized server [WILL CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 30, 2017]

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    No. Assuming someone stole it, this makes me laugh a little.
    so you didnt HB protect it, and didnt have enough faction points to protect it?

I see no reason for you to query where it has gone.

Reaction score
    It was HB'ed , but I was without internet for 2 days so my points evaporated.
    [doublepost=1495407662,1495407598][/doublepost]And upon returning it was gone.
    [doublepost=1495407700][/doublepost]No matter, just wondering where it could have gone.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    It was HB'ed , but I was without internet for 2 days so my points evaporated.
    well then, somebody stole it, decon'd it and thats that sadly.

I know of a couple of players / factions most likely to do that.

Reaction score
    I'll just blame Jake. The man should be used to it by now.

Reaction score
    Dull, skinned in dark grey with two ships docked, the Endurance and Constitution. The shipyard C's were roughly 20 blocks apart and factory projection was shaped like a trapezoid with two spires encasing one of the docked ships.

Reaction score
    Ok, so now I know: until I'm able to get on regularly, then I shouldn't get attached to my stations lol

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Corin Brokengauge Team the f*** up, folks, solo play is a no-go on Minimade, but if you have just one more guy in your faction, then you get 32 FP per cycle even if both of you are offline but still active. Given the flat cost is 20, and the offline but active period has been extended to 168 hours, you should be damn fine even if you can't get on for 5 days.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Could swear I saw a few more rules on the main station I don't see up there, then again that might have been another server. o_O

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm deeply saddened by the fact that after so much initial interest, the server's empty. Looks like people can't forego their "Mine's bigger" mentality after all and still believe "In titans we trust" :(

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    I'm deeply saddened by the fact that after so much initial interest, the server's empty. Looks like people can't forego their "Mine's bigger" mentality after all and still believe "In titans we trust" :(
    indeed.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Oh I'd show up if it wasn't for getting close-lined by homework and had a few useful ships that fit into a 3k mass range.

That said yes it seems people can't wrap their heads around this size of ship for some odd reason.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    ...it seems people can't wrap their heads around this size of ship for some odd reason.
    yeah, its a little odd in some ways - especially when you're used to just building and seeing where it goes. still, i managed to make a 2.7k attack ship I was fairly happy with.
    maybe up the 3k to 5k?

either way, server needs some fire!
    ...or just more people.