Minimade baby-sized server [WILL CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 30, 2017]

Reaction score
    Iskir is probably bugged Olxinos; this is the third fleet to be sent to keep me company.

Reaction score
    I don't think any changes are needed right now, except maybe figuring out a chill pill for the iskir clan lol

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    As someone who has literally just nicked stuff to sell to fill my blueprints, I'm neutral to buying with credits. It's still very possible to just use credits to fill a BP as is, it just takes ages.

Also it's Jake's fault Iskir is triggered.

Olxinos

French fry. Caution: very salty!
    Reaction score
    I tried deleting Jake Lancia but accidentally deleted Iskir instead. However, that caused regular nullpointers on the server, so I reverted to the backup I made beforehand, deleted their configuration/blueprints, and added a line in my script to regularly despawn their stuff.

Asvarduil

Builder of Very Small Ships
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    I agree too. The challenge makes this server quite interesting. Having to build a good ship despite the 3k mass limit is part of what makes this server so fun. It's like Dark Souls IN SPACE!

In fact, I'd like to see an all-super-small ships server, with a mass cap of 100, but I'm also a weirdo that way.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    In fact, I'd like to see an all-super-small ships server, with a mass cap of 100, but I'm also a weirdo that way.
    Yes, yes you are. 100 mass is nothing. You can't even have a decent cargo shuttle that size. I struggle to suqueeze a half-decent fighter into that mass range.

Asvarduil

Builder of Very Small Ships
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Yes, yes you are. 100 mass is nothing. You can't even have a decent cargo shuttle that size. I struggle to suqueeze a half-decent fighter into that mass range.
    It's a heck of a build challenge. One of my more recent cool builds (on MiniMade, no less) is 15 mass. Oh, it's pitifully weak, but still. It's fast as can be, and can at least permajam. It's like the StarMade ship incarnation of the idea of Awesome but Impractical.

Reaction score
    Then who stole my station? It must have been quite the heist!

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    Then who stole my station? It must have been quite the heist!
    no idea im afraid, all i can tell you is there has not been a reset - my factions station is still there, as are those of others.

Edit: did your station exceed the mass limit maybe?

Reaction score
    Kurash Industries, two small warships were berthed there with a small industrial complex.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    Kurash Industries, two small warships were berthed there with a small industrial complex.
    did you HB protect it and have enough faction points to carry the drainage?

Reaction score
    No. Assuming someone stole it, this makes me laugh a little.