1. 15th of October, 2019: SMD is currently under maintenance, the site may go down while we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    2. We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software.

Maturity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by steathinator9837, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Saba

Saba Jack of all Air

Age doesn\'t matter online (except for when creepy people are involved (>..>), being respectful to everyone helps alot to, unless they are trolls, in which case, whip out that giant ship I saw up there ^.^ grats on that btw to whoever it was.

2. CES

CES

Parzival42 (Tribes) Parsival (Misspelled from Parzival) and Omni (Tad pretentious, but I was young) RavenRiver 2012 (Not my account, someone else bought it and gave it to me) Many other usernames were like asdfghjkl because easy. I am not proud of my past.

I got Parzival from a book about a gamer, and it sounds pretty neat, should I say so myself. Others are lost in the mist of time, and should probably stay that way.

3. Azereiah

Azereiah Way gayer than originally thought.

Did you use Omni on Tribes, by any chance? If so, would thathave been 6-7 years ago?

4. ne3zy

shut up noob

5. Angus and Alexis

6. Malacodor

This thread reminded me of this:

http://thenoobcomic.com/index.php?pos=3

Steathy out.

Steathy or Steath would be a better nick than steathinator9837, I\'d say. Maybe change spelling to Steth or Stath so it looks less like a typo.