Make Home Bases Less Immune - Let docked items be destroyable

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I said I was done, but Im done after this post :P.

EpicFailLord123 we understand you do not like the idea. OK. No need to come back every 3 posts screaming in outrage (lol).

The only intelligent suggestion that came out of this thread was to add a server config server option to enable docked items to be vulnerable on home bases, true or false, then cry babies like EpicFailLord will stay on the \"creative mode\" servers with that option set to false, and the others that want creative but also want a chance to have to think about base security and enjoy a real risk / reward system can perform espionage on other bases on servers like mine, option set to true.

The other dude above brought up a good point about people making borg cubes for revenge strikes. It will happen. I do not have a suggestion for it. OTHER than, what other people have been going on about, affect manuverability of ships based on their shape or weight distribution, seems like a big job though. Otherwise just accept there will be alot more \"temporary\" ships built to attack bases, whatever works is what is used. I can live with that personally. Not like 90% of people build anything better truth be told so no harm done (lol).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I, and I am sure most others, are happy to not play on servers which support griefers such as yourself. Most of us like PVP. not greifing. They are not even close to the same thing.

Reaction score
    so nice to see many people feel the way I do and I really hope schema keeps the game along the same lines as it is now protection against griefers is awesome all i see a griefer as is a game terrorist all upset they cant make a cool looking ship and or can\'t get it up or a companion so they so frusterated they want to destroy everyones hard works of art to get off or something like that lol

honestly though there are so many games that will satisfy thier griefing needs not too sure why bother trying to add this game to that list it makes it a very unique creative game the way it is shaping up already why commonize it?