.::MadRealms :: StarMade::. - #1 in Europe [madrealms.net:4242]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server updated and restarted with a fresh world to prevent that errors are carried over with the recent database update!
    Enjoy!

Reaction score
    Getting an Error \"AI Error occured on Server\", Pirate ships fly past and AI Mods not working currently

Reaction score
    As in any ship me or my friends try to create, no matter how many Power/Thruster blocks we use it doesnt even break 1km/h, very odd

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Schema rolled out a patch to fix the issue. Server updated. Lets hope the monster is squashed! =)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I bought a spaceship and cant use it now. I just float trough it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server patched and up again!
    Jack, buyable ships are all player-made ships. Theres indeed no guarantee that they are useful.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    please ban S0ULMAT3 . he griefed 4 of my ships and hacked into my friends(klija) acc. please ban him for good.

Reaction score
    @Jack : I\'ve run into this issue before, what happens is when you purchase the ship and a shop is near a sector border the ship will sometimes spawn in the neighboring sector. To retrieve it go to the sector in the direction of the ship and when you cross it should allow collision with the ship again.

There is just one little problem sometimes with this, if the core is imbetween sectors the ship may become unpilotable, to remidy this use another smaller ship in the sector the ship to be retrieved is in and bump the ship until it is fully in one or the other sectors in order to retrieve it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If it\'s outside spawn it isn\'t griefing. I know it sucks, the idea is that it encoruages you to group togehter and be more protective of what you have.

Tis what wars are fought over and all that.