.::MadRealms :: StarMade::. - #1 in Europe [madrealms.net:4242]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Removed the mobs that spawned from player junk-ships and configurated pure spawning of proper mobs ship. Yep, no more junk mobs! Enjoy.

Reaction score
    Hey, just started playing on the server for the last 3 days, but ran into a road block. The main shop at spawn has no power source blocks in stock at all. I was wondering if you could refill the shop, or if there is a way to get/ make them in the game, and I could hopfully do that myself.

Thanks Desa~

(Also love skyland pirates!)
    (p.s I have no ship at all, so I cant leave spawn)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That shouldnt be a road block at all. Even when you only have a core you can fly it at max speed and try to find another shop to get generators. Unfortunatly the refill comand is currently only working in single-player.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I attempt to log on to the server but I get stuck on the \"logging on\" window and won\'t allow me to join. Rather disappointed because this server is do fun

Reaction score
    yea mindspark having the same problem. The power suply thing they can be created using factories. working on a big ship atm and having problems finding them in the stores also. but did find some shops selling the materials for them. also the core of the black hull pillars on each corner of spacestations are power blocks so if you find one you can get some from there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ... for the info. It was a lock up. Server restarted and running again. And a bug report was sent to schema!

Reaction score
    Somehow I can\'t connect to the Server. getting stuck in \"logging in as \"
    Other Servers work, though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The first time the associated Ram ran out. Reported to Schema. Hope its not a mem leak.
    Restarted and online again!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"Server: Name already logged in on this server if you are retrying after socket exception, please wait 3 minutes for server to time-out your old connection\"

i had issues today with game .. was lagging horribly almost like slideshow, then this message ... waiting doesnt helps at all. still cannot connect... EDIT seems to be ok today

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just repaired sector 2 2 2, which broke yesterday. Schemas fancy command restored it properly. Seem the station replenish command works fine now too.
    Enjoy!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Soft Borders Introduced :D we are waiting for server update :D please please please pleaseeeeeee

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Patience, ladies! We update asap, but keep in mind: we might have a life! Not as fancy as your life but at least its a life.,.. and it keeps us busy sometimes... nonetheless we serve you as good as we can...especially for a free service....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hehe, was happily updating the server, got distracted and forgot to restart it!
    Updated and online again! =)