.::MadRealms :: StarMade::. - #1 in Europe [madrealms.net:4242]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    With the major patch and new fancy featues it was a good time to fully reset the world and start with a clean slate so we dont carry over any old issues from the pre-roaming-pirates era!

Enjoy the new world, gentlefolks!

PS: Don\'t forget that we also host a broad range of fancy Minecraft-servers!

Reaction score
    Ok so when i log in to server it takes 2 min to do so it usally takes 10 secs and when i do finally get into the server it freaks out ex. in the log on screen when in server it says spawn and tutorial like normal i click spawn and skip tutorial like i usually do then i cant see any ships planets stations ect or i can only see half of them i cant interact with anything since the last update. i just want to know if this is happening to anyone else

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seems the servercode is currently pretty horrile and goes bananas a lot of times. Schema is working on it.

Reaction score
    all these new players are just sitting in spawn and a crap ton of pirates show up causing lagg galore we need to do something about this the server has crashed twice because of this problem

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Relax. This is really wonderful and will give schema unbelievable awesome data to fine-tune the game.

So in the end we all will profit from this!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    why we cant make one big server where all will play like in EVE online, ? but after releasing game its cool idea, and we can collect money for big server pc ??

Reaction score
    Relax. This is really wonderful and will give schema unbelievable awesome data to fine-tune the game.

Namely , the statistical certainty that the game as it is can\'t handle dozens of players in the same spot. :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server back online. Always the same stupid bug that kicks it offline. Guess we get a fix soon!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would suggest using faction system to prevent stuff from been stolen.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server back online in 2mins! Something with the bulletphysics crashed it. Reported to Schema!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m sorry but the server is unplayable, a guy with a huge ship and his friend are just spam killing everyone at spawn, couldn\'t make it close to getting out of the sector, let alone do anything else.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server is unplayable. Some dude are spawnkilling like hell and no mod/admin is online. Ah, did i forgot to mention that the spawn is full of abbandoned ships?