.::MadRealms :: StarMade::. - #1 in Europe [madrealms.net:4242]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All this server seems to do is lag. Way too many floating box ships for my computer to handle.

I\'m out!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This server sounds so AWESOME, i do agree to the rules, i love pvp, And i would love to make new friends on here, >:D but if u come across as a foe, i will hunt u down!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You should be able to log in again in case you couldnt because Starmade doesnt properly time out players!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it appears that my character is stuck on the server due to some crash, could I please be kicked so I can log in again? (username: Timoarto)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This time not me but a friend of mine sandor, could he please be kicked from the server to log in again? Thanks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As schema announces there are still a handful issues with pings hes currently fixing. Please keep in mind that Starmade is work-in-progress and performance issues are mostly code-related and not server-related.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Starmades \"Ghost player\" bug that prevents players from timing out properly is still not fixed. So if you notice that you cant login again its that nasty bug. Schema is working on it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We try to do our best but the dreaded \"Ghost player Bug\" (logged our, ping 0, cant login again, account doesnt time out) is still not fixed! Looking forward for a patch, though!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you get the EOF error and cant login - welcome to the club. Seems to be the \"Ghost player bug 2.0\". Server restart fixes it for a while but no other workaround is known yet. Schema is working on it, so we have to be patient.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Its seems a bug wrecked the Database so we had to do a rollback. The issue is reported to Schema. Sorry, but this happened the first time and was really unexpected.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I guess I can log in again and see what\'s left of my homebase -_-