Looking for an European Creative into mass-depending PVP Server

Reaction score
    Hello guys,
    I am searching for a server where the main part, or one big part of the server, is to build ships within a mass restriction and then to have some 1v1 or bigger fights.

For me the survival part or the role play part is not that important. From a quick search in the server list I couldn't find one creative server hosted within Europe, that's why I Ask. (Militärpolizei has the tag, but is actually a 90% roleplay server from his description)

I am from Germany and speak decent English, so any English or German server hosted in the corresponding area would do. =)

The mass restriction rule is the most important to me, because I really want to have some contests in different classes like: 5k, 20k, 50k with drones, 100k with drones and and manned fighters in a 2v2 or bigger. I even dream of some more restricting rules, like having no reactor lines (but a seperate reactor room) or strangely distributed block arrangements (like the trusters at the front of the ship, so the important parts are at the less vunerable back of the ship).

Are there any guys who want to play like this, or know a place where I can life my dreams? =)

I mean if there are no servers like I search them, I even would join a RP server and obey the RP-build rules, but I need that mass bounded class contest. ;)

Reaction score
    Hey guys, anyone around who can at least give me some advice what server would fit my preferences?

Olxinos

French fry. Caution: very salty!
    Reaction score
    I don't know many servers but I know there have been somewhat similar contests/tournaments in the past like the blood and steel tournaments (actually, a third season was recently announced cf Saber's channel thanks Nightrune for giving me the link in chat; blood and steel takes place on shattered skies which is hosted in North America though), the NGF or the drone wars competition.
    I guess you could also go on a creative server (like NFD, which I think is hosted in Europe) and find other people willing to test their ships against yours. I'm not sure if it's a common practice as I don't play in MP much but I think some people should be interested (I know Alterintel was once looking for opponents to test his Sao Paulo).

Reaction score
    Tanks for the reply man. I am going to check that stuff out the next days.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    JinM, there's a place on Mushroom Fleet that's called "Battlezone"... inside there, it's a free-for-all pvp or dogfighting sector, locked from other people entering or exiting, except by gate. You can ask for whatever type of matchup by ship class or mass that you want. If a player is not online with that desired ship, an admin can help you.

The rest of the server does not have strict rules on ship class sizes, just general size suggestions. Survival, experimenting, whatever you want, PvE or PvP are all available.