Looking for a server to play on

Reaction score
    I've been playing StarMade on and off for almost three years, and have gone through three servers shutting down, and a couple others going inactive.

I'm looking for a small server with no PVP, just PVE, and is small (<5 players on at any given time).

Preferably vanilla/unmodded as well, that is up-to-date.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've been playing StarMade on and off for almost three years, and have gone through three servers shutting down, and a couple others going inactive.

I'm looking for a small server with no PVP, just PVE, and is small (<5 players on at any given time).

Preferably vanilla/unmodded as well, that is up-to-date.
    My server pretty much fills all your requirements. Small playerbase (me +4 regulars) PvE/building, custom pirates. And I kept it up to date even when I was not playing for 6 months.

Reaction score
    My server pretty much fills all your requirements. Small playerbase (me +4 regulars) PvE/building, custom pirates. And I kept it up to date even when I was not playing for 6 months.
    Thank you. I will check this server out when I have some free time.

Reaction score
    ....The Errant Venture, Booster Terrik's privately owned, mostly disarmed Star Destroyer? From the Star Wars Expanded Universe (EU)? Yes? No?

Come on now, has nobody read the books? They're really good, usually.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    ....The Errant Venture, Booster Terrik's privately owned, mostly disarmed Star Destroyer? From the Star Wars Expanded Universe (EU)? Yes? No?

Errant Venture? Someone been reading some EU material?
    I'd have thought the name was the first clue ;) Course I guess it is spelled wrong.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

Is this now a Disney-bashing thread? Because I hate what they're doing to Star Wars...

Anyway, back on topic, you're welcome to join my server. It doesn't show up in the server list and I don't know why, but the address is rottenkomquat.dyndns.org:4242. Totally vanilla, generally only two active players, and no PvP simply because we don't have enough people playing.