Look up Schine. Mirrored BP's and news on Pastebin.

Reaction score
    LOL! I'm calling BS Alter. You don't know my main. I'm not banned, and I can just keep creating accounts.

If you block ToR, I'll use a VPN. If you block VPN's, I'll use coffee shops. If you make us pay for the use to use the forums, I'll donate my life savings to schine. Fuck off modfag.

tata~

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Dude,
    Do you think this is fun for me?
    I absolutely hate banning people. These forums are supposed to be a place were people can have fun and talk about Starmade. They can't do that if people are trying to flamebait, and troll. The rules have to be enforced.

I'm not all knowing, If you have another account that I didn't ban it's because I don't know about it. And if I don't know about it and you don't break the rules while using it, then I'll have no reason to ban it.

Here's a copy of our rules Rules. These rules aren't in place to punish people, they are in place to make this forum a fun place to hang out.

Good Luck and I wish you the best. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    BlackHawk, please release oppressor blueprint, it is old vaygr titan and Zoro wont give it to meh xD

Reaction score
    Ban Evasion
    Yeahhhh,This is not me though I enjoy trolling. Each my alts had a political purpose behind them. Like threatening duke, leaking intel, and replying strictly only to comments where information is wrong.

Alter has to do his job or he loses his modship. Duke on the other hand is the boss of the forums and forces the overzealous forum rules that censor the community. So I aim to cut the head off the snake.

Whoever is doing this is pretty funny though
    P.S I made a agreement with a friend to stop the odium leaks
    P.s.s No its not zoro or any other Odium leader
    P.s.s.s though I have all your BPs, that's one place I won't go. I've always stuck by my "No BP leak" rule

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I would like to say that it is a game after all and that it's next to impossible to not have your ship designs get out there at some point. Not to mention that there is literally no setup that you can do and that everyone else can't, I think that would fall under the category of cheating and exploiting in any rule and definition. Just putting it out there not trying to take sides atm

Reaction score
    alterintel the best thing to do is quit locking and blocking threads. If you just let them blow off their steam on a thread, sooner or later they will run out. But, once you start blocking them you are throwing more water in the pot; creating more steam.

Censorship has never killed a trolling problem, which is why protest turn to riots. Cops attempt to move a crowd away from their point of protest to censor their message for the people they are protesting.

Then the protest goes riot mode, which is what it is at now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    alterintel the best thing to do is quit locking and blocking threads. If you just let them blow off their steam on a thread, sooner or later they will run out. But, once you start blocking them you are throwing more water in the pot; creating more steam.

Censorship has never killed a trolling problem, which is why protest turn to riots. Cops attempt to move a crowd away from their point of protest to censor their message for the people they are protesting.

Then the protest goes riot mode, which is what it is at now.
    So you are saying some other idiot is leaking blueprints, not you?

Meh, censorship or not, makes no difference.

Reaction score
    Correct, this BP leak is not me. Though I can't call him/her an idiot. He/she managed to get into your faction through the interview go through all the trainings and save all the BPs while going undetected.

Must be all that recruiting through Starmade servers yall doing.

Last edited:

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    What censorship?
    the whole point of "BlackHawk's" original posts were to get revenge for giving him the boot (rather he will admit it or not). He broke alot of rules such as Flaming, Trolling, and Malicious intent. He was there for given a temporary ban of 2 weeks. (which was VERY LENIENT for an original offence of ban evasion of the BlackHawk user account). But then another ban evasion later and now this. Don't try to pin this on the mods. Flaming, Trolling, and Ban Evasion are not tolerated on any forums that I know of.

The first post was deleted because it was full of flame-baiting, had threats, and shared personal information.
    The subsequent posts were either locked or deleted because of the ban evasion.
    The links were taken down because they were links to pirated documents.
    (and by pirated documents, I mean the ships and documents were stolen and then shared without the original author's permission)

So no censorship just enforcing very reasonable rules.
    With love ;)

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    But if no one can leak, how will we know who the lying scumbag exploiting cheating bastards are?

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Leaking blueprint =/= "leaking" exaggerated details.
    Exaggerated detail? What's that? I'm looking at BPs and chat screens. It doesn't lend itself to much exaggeration. More of a depressing inevitability.

Reaction score
    People seem generally unhappy with certain groups on here and in-game. That much seems to be clear here, you are throwing more fuel onto the fire by taking these away. Though I may not agree with comments that are meant to be demeaning I do agree there seems to be a problem.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Exaggerated detail? What's that? I'm looking at BPs and chat screens. It doesn't lend itself to much exaggeration. More of a depressing inevitability.
    He's just trying damage control. Ignore him.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    He's just trying damage control. Ignore him.
    Lekek please.

The hacking as not as extreme as described, but the other stuff I don't know.

If the hacking was as extreme as described, I would have joined Trident or something.

I have absolutely no interests with the Doxxing either.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This Assange wannabe is not the same person as the last one (which was classic Blackhawk), and is more related to server side saltiness that I only know part of , and frankly couldnt give a shit about learning the rest.

Unpopular opinion but as much as we treat this as a game this is still a product in development, and in part we're testing it. Not saying go nuts and ruin everyone elses fun, but maybe keep that in mind for the next round of "confessions". Who's posting personal information & blueprints? Elephant in the room.