Read by Council Locking System

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I was thinking of something like passwords...
    For example,you can lock Doors,or perhaps Docking modules with passwords,or something like that...So no griefer will destroy it :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    The USD-Mk I comes with a lockout, but it's not impervious to manual override, so yes I would like to see some way for doors or buttons to be locked out so that boarding parties and the like can be deterred. +1

ZektorSK

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Or maybe doors with digital keyes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Yes however that can be manually overridden on doors by just manually actuating them.

Reaction score
    yes but these logics go further then just the ordinary doors
    instead of doors try connecting them to a set of rail driven doors .. they can not be manually manipulated
    and these logics can also tell a storage to start pulling or shut it down without a public user being able to temper with it
    all they can do is excess that storage to take and leave things but not activate a pull

ZektorSK

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Not everyone has such a skill in logics... I mean, it could be nice if they would implement it

Reaction score
    Not everyone has such a skill in logics... I mean, it could be nice if they would implement it
    true but
    now this argument shall be used for every aspect of the game that can be done with logics and there by make the logic blocks obsolete

why will ppl use logics when the game mechanics already salve the problem for you?

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think security is common and important enough to warrant a special security feature, and shouldn't require advanced logic to get right, like the game requires now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I agree because we have logic for that we shouldn't have it has a separate feature, however logic should take less space because right now you can't have a logic system in a small ship.

Reaction score
    I think security is common and important enough to warrant a special security feature, and shouldn't require advanced logic to get right, like the game requires now.
    yes
    but we can already secure allot of the assets with faction modules, public modules and permission modules
    and on almost every server I started I got the mods warnings over and over to equip ships with faction modules to prevent theft

I agree because we have logic for that we shouldn't have it has a separate feature, however logic should take less space because right now you can't have a logic system in a small ship.
    a ship that small can easily be replaced, and on top of that how much cargo hold will this ship have that your personal inventory cant handle?