System password 4-digit 256 possible combinations

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    Hi all, do not you have asked if there is any better way to protect your ships and / or stations train robbers and spies from other factions? Here I discuss the problems

1. THE SECURE SYSTEM MUST BE

- Easy to use
    - Occupy minimum space with maximum performance
    - Add the possibility of putting a key-lock over structures and ships
    - An independent system to function over ranks from a faction
    - Set and delete the key using the same system

I designed the system to meets and solve all the above requirements

2. SYSTEM DESCRIPTION

- 4 buttons to enter the password in the system
    - A button to test the entered password and another to delete
    - A button to change the mode of operation, key editing mode and normal operation mode and a button to clear the entered password

Here are some images with extra information:

3. HOW DOES IT WORK

- When the system has no password entered, the system launched errors and / or a negative signal
    - To enter a password to the system, open the panel with editing functions, we press the blue button to switch from normal mode to edit (pic 2)

- The password entered will saved to the memory module (if you try to enter more numbers nothing happened, because the system only save the first 4 digits) (pic 3)
    - when we entered the key, we press the blue button to switch from editing to normal operation mode
    - We have prepared our system, we will now have to enter the password you previously recorded and press the green button (pic 1) to test the key or red button to delete and try again, testing of the entered password is done in (pic 4)

image of an example of how the system would be implemented to put a key to a room (I forgot to add the test buttons / clear Y_Y)

I hope the system I have built will be helpful to those who use it, if you have any questions about the logical system, expose your doubts in the post, delighted respondere

If you've read everything and you understand, congratulations XD ... I am not a native speaker of English, I had to use google translator, sorry if some phrase is misspelled

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    If anyone need a logic system, please, put here what you need and what you want to do the logical system

Last edited:

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I remember building something similar in MC (10 digit 4 digit combo non-programmable one). This seem like an interesting challenge.

Olxinos

French fry. Caution: very salty!
    Reaction score
    Here is my slightly improved version which handles 32768 possibilities (5 digits each from 0 to 7). It's a bit less fancy as there's only one display block, a box of logic blocks (buttons and lights included) and the ship core, but it should be usable and functional!

Edit: (if you use it, make sur to hide the flip flops on the top right edge :p)

Attachments