Linux - Fonts issues

JAa

Reaction score
    While working on display modules I have found a big problem that accured when I moved my project from Windows 10 to Linux (game have been crashing windows every 5 minutes, but this seems to be windows problem). All text on display modules are scaled differently on linux, all characters are taking more space and it is basicly complete mess :-/ Once you start creating holographics displayers (moving text out of display block) those differences are making huge bugs moving all text out of position.

I am not sure this is right place on the forum, if it isn't pleace move thread to right place.

Reaction score
    from Windows 10 to Linux [...] text on display modules are scaled differently
    Maybe if you still have access to both systems, take a few screenshots illustrating the issue, and submit a bug report.

I don't know if much can be done about it, I could imagine that even though Schine already supplies specific fonts with the game, the different operating systems themselves might render them differently, but I think it's definitely worth bringing to the devs' attention.

G

GDPR 302420

While working on display modules I have found a big problem that accured when I moved my project from Windows 10 to Linux (game have been crashing windows every 5 minutes, but this seems to be windows problem). All text on display modules are scaled differently on linux, all characters are taking more space and it is basicly complete mess :-/ Once you start creating holographics displayers (moving text out of display block) those differences are making huge bugs moving all text out of position.

I am not sure this is right place on the forum, if it isn't pleace move thread to right place.
    Probably a good idea to submit a bug report.

Also, for future reference, the correct subforum is "Support" not "Suggestions" :D