light level of light blocks by number of activators.

Reaction score
    All is in the title : as you set the speed of rail by % of number of activator on controller, set a % of light emmited by light blocks by connect more activators on it.
    Allow soft light, fading effect, etc ...

Go further a "multicolor light block" who can be connected by other color light block and shine by the color of activated light block linked with could be very interesting to switch color of one light block....
    To warn Red/green at hangar entrance, cargo full/emty, door locked, flashing effect for emergency and landing, etc...

Further, further, further, allow AND gate to be connected by one colored block before and give the color on the "multicolor light block" connected after IF a logical signal (And) come in And gate could allow complex screen draw by logic.

Last edited:

Alendon

Programmer
    Reaction score
    I like the idea, espicially the multicolor light block, the problem now, if i build an ship with for example 3 possible states: normal, red alert, mode grey. i have to use too many light blocks for the interior, sometimes i have the feeling that there is more light blocks then other things. The different light level idea i also support, i think with a bit of logic there is so much possible with them

Reaction score
    I totally agree regarding alert state lighting My old ship designs that used them got pretty ridiculous with their light counts to the point I just stopped using them because the detracted from my designs more than they added.

Reactions: arkahys

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    I like that idea. I would like to create things with lights but without the light spreading unnecessarily and making a mess. This could also help with some performance problems.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    All very good ideas here. Lighting can be a huge pain on intensity/brightness/area covered and frankly this could go a long way.