Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I haven\'t tried recently, but last time I was on there, I saw how awesome the station is looking. Keep it up!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Im taking a break from building our station for awhile, its a mammoth project and I just want to be doing something a bit less tedious with my spare time for abit. No worries though I will get back to it before too long.

Reaction score
    Considering you\'re literally building the Lazaran homeworld chunk by chunk, I wouldn\'t really expect you to do it in one marathon run. As long as I get news it makes steady progress, I\'m entirely okay with you taking a break. Lazarans are supposed to prefer time and quality over rushing a project and doing it in a caffeine laden run.

I trust the Motherworld in your hands, and I as the Lazaran Emperor, I know if anyone will get it done, it\'s going to be you. Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
    hello Im Kimino (same name in game) and I would like to join I cant build for my life but I have found that I am really good and effective at scrapping, thank you!!!

Reaction score
    Report onto the NassZone Main server and start scrapping. When the Station is done and we import it, it will be nice to have some financial backup from you Scrappers!

Reaction score
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B62b0qhklBVISWw1V2hMVEVCdjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Just gonna leave this here.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    http://star-made.org/content/stenholt-fleet-solutions-form-and-functionality-and-features

Most all of my ships are currently very stylistically similar and al under 200m, so I\'m hoping this faction will help me expand a bit. I included two pretty amateur reviews of my main ship.

http://youtu.be/K7XU6oQkPG4?t=18m53s

http://youtu.be/2UE78pPP46g?t=3m

Reaction score
    I added a few more ship classes: the HYDRA, the carrier class. The DIABLO, a heavy assault corvette. The WASHINGTON, a support capital & control craft. and the DARK TEMPLAR, a sniper/artillery craft.

Also, all Lazarans are recommended to submit a ship or two to PULSE.

Reaction score
    I would like to apply, please. I\'ve always been a builder more than a fighter in any game of this type that I play, so I think engineer is a role that I could do well in. I\'m still really new to Starmade, I just started playing Monday evening, but I already built the ship at http://star-made.org/content/hospitalmedivac-ship And I\'m starting on a light carrier that\'s similar in style but with different, more diamond-shaped insignia.

Like I said I\'m new so I don\'t really know how to turret or make efficient ship innards, but I\'m getting the hang of it.

Edit: Here\'s a non-imgur picture of both ships

http://gyazo.com/5747c89563ea9b87ab40cf278b7889f8

Reaction score
    I finally finished ship classification, and added an entirely new list of civilian ships.

I also updated the military ships. Here are the new military classes.

TANKER CLASS - Military Supply Craft
    The Tanker is designed to hold and transport both a massive amount of matierals alongside smaller Scrapper ships. It\'s designed to sacrifice speed and storage space over shields and weapons, relying on it\'s smaller Scrapper ships for protection.

WAR DIRIGIBLE CLASS - Troop Carrier
    The War Dirigible is a heavily modified, heavily armored varient of the civilian Dirigible class. It\'s designed to be equipped with moderate shielding, heavy frontal and bottom armor, and large, protected troop carrier areas. It will be equipped with delivery systems, wether that be drop pods or landing craft, to get troops planetside or shipside.

DRILLER CLASS - Military Mining Craft
    A Driller is a wicked hybrid of a Doomhammer and a Civilian miner. They\'re size can vary greatly, from small frigates to tiny fighters to massive re-designed battleships (although these can also be considered Tankers, when they get to that size). They are designed to drill in highly hostile and dangerous environments, and are equipped with every countermeasure their scrapper pilot can fit on them.

TANKER CLASS - Military Supply Craft
    The Tanker is designed to hold and transport both a massive amount of matierals alongside smaller Scrapper ships. It\'s designed to sacrifice speed and storage space over shields and weapons, relying on it\'s smaller Scrapper ships for protection.

ALL OF THESE SHIPS CAN BE LOCATED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE MAIN THREAD POST

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    But I\'d love to help this effort in any way I can. I\'m a fast learner. Even if it\'s just digging up rocks, I\'d be happy to be part of something.

Reaction score
    Hey MrNature!

As per our chat convo... would be happy to sign up with you guys. Sounds like the place to be for engineers! Holler back if there are any instructions. My little UFO is parked at the headquarters on Nass build. :)

Reaction score
    Hey do you have to have the mod pack for the severs? Mine won\'t install.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m having that trouble too, though in my case it\'s just because the pack is an exe and I\'ve got the apple disease...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wouldn\'t be surprised if the files are the same because its in Java, so I could send them to anyone who needs the files.

Reaction score
    As says in the title, seeing as im absolutely terrible at building :D