Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score

The Lazarus Imperium

“Wring planets dry of their resources and from the dark, billowing smoke of industry watch great and mighty ships bearing the Orange Mark of the Emperor rise. See them soar across the stars, carrying the beautiful workings of peace and insightful discussion and the munitions of war and destruction to the edges of our territory, galaxy, and beyond. Watch as the Lazarus Imperium and the mighty industrial machine that it is grow and prosper. In the expanses of space we have always thrived under the command of the Emperor and his Admirals, and thrive we always shall.”

Application form style located on the bottom of this thread

WE ARE EXPANDING RAPIDLY AND TAKING THE MAJORITY OF PUBLIC APPLICATIONS

The Lazarus Imperium is a faction built upon faith and government. We believe in personal stability, and that one's own faction, and it's members, come before all else. Lead by MrNature72, myself, the Emperor of the Imperium, we have quickly grown into a large, proud nation with an active core of friendly, reliable members, and a strong chain of command.

However, our true pride is within our structure. Split into four different sects, each one supporting a different playstyle and consisting of a growing chain of command, the design of this faction offers unparallel adaptability and stability. That, combined with our consistent neutrality within politics and general rejection of offensive warfare, only engaging in combat during self defense or strictly controlled operations, we have been consistently strong and stable while others have shaken apart and crumbled. To join the Lazarus is to join an open-armed Imperium, where you can find a place that suits you and how you play, and become part of a large, interractive community. Members respect the government and it's leaders, and in return are given equal respect and the highest regard. Faith and Government, Fidem et Regimine.

The Sects of the Lazarus Imperium

Department of Research & Construction (Engineers)

Members of the Department of Research & Construction (DRC) are referred to as Engineers. Their primary purpose is too design, construct, and deploy both requested ships ordered by other factions and the ships of the Imperium’s own Armada. They follow the following creed.

To hone all building skills and to construct as best as I can. To take requests passed by the Emperor from other factions to supplement the Lazarus industrial machine. To keep the Lazarus Armada, piloted by the DRC and Imperial Navy, powerful and sufficient. To, if I go onto servers with Imperial presence, keep the industrial infrastructure stable.

Imperial Navy (Pilots)

The Imperial Navy consists of Pilots, who perform the absolutely vital job of self defense, anti-terror, and outward police actions to make sure the Lazarus Imperium stays without foe. They are equipped by the DRC and will be trained to be without equal, in both equipment and piloting skills. Higher ranked officers of the Imperial Navy will be assigned their own craft, and be allowed to take part in the Armada. They follow the following creed.

To take orders passed down by the Emperor, Admirals, and commanding officers. To carry out missions with upmost efficiency and loyalty. To keep Lazarus Armada ships out of non-Lazarus hands by any means necessary. To, as an officer, pilot Armada ships under the strict command of the Emperor. To keep Lazarus territory safe from pirate, raider, foe, and general trouble-maker.

Resource Acquisition Team (Scrappers)

The Resource Acquisition Team, or R.A.T., is our primary mining corps. They are allowed to either take Lazarus-built mining ships, or their own constructs, out to mine and salvage. They are allowed to engage in open combat in scenarios specifically where hostiles may exist. Their primary purpose is to keep Engineers supplied with resources, to sell and obtain credits, and to make sure the Lazarus Imperium is never without a steady income of Credits and high-quality ore. They follow the following creed.

To keep the Lazarus Imperium’s industrial machine stocked and healthy. To ensure that the builders of the Imperium are never without resource. To salvage any derelict craft beyond repair, and to return any craft that could be repurposed and brought back to functional levels. To be the hand that feeds the machine.

The Court of the Loyalist (Inquisitors)

The Court of the Loyalist, or simply just The Court, and the Inquisitors within, are tasked with two primary purposes. For one, they are to report immediately any violations of Lazarus law by either members of the Imperium or people within our territory, directly to an officer, the Emperor, or an Admiral. Second, they are the Imperiums information network. Unmarked infiltrators, saboteurs, and so on. People of many faces, and many names. Inquisitors have the strictest application process, and are the most likely to actually be denied. Finally, they are tasked with making sure no covert deals are being struck within the ranks. They follow the following creed.

To keep law and order within the Lazarus Imperium. To seek out and collect covert information for the benefit of the Imperium. To remain undetected by those not of the Imperium, and to keep an eye on those who are. To make sure nothing goes unseen or unheard within Lazarus space, and wherever they are ordered to go. To ensure that Lazarus ships and secrets remain so, in sole possession of the Lazarus Imperium.

Lazarus Ranking System

The Lazarus Imperium has a very defined ranking system, and set rules on how to progress in rank for each sect of Lazarus classes. The ranks themselves, outside of Recruits, Admirals and the Emperor himself, are set into two distinct categories: Member & Officer. Each of the classes has a distinct set of rights for both Member & Officers, with Recruits having minimal rights and Admirals sharing rights throughout all the classes. They are as follows

-----RECRUIT-----

Recruit: Recruits of all classes have minimal rights. They cannot take Lazarus Armada ships under any circumstance, be known of any Lazarus secrets, or be part of any large-scale Lazarus operation. However, leaving the recruit rank is fairly easy, and are as follows.

Engineer: Submit a single ship

Pilot: Give a simple record of some feat during your service, i.e. scouting, a fight, ect

Scrapper: Submit a load of minerals to an Engineer on any server

All classes: Be visibly active for 1 week, and request promotion (OR) be promoted manually by
    an Admiral or the Emperor.

-----MEMBERS-----

Guard: Primary and most common rank, shows that you’re a full member of the Imperium

-Can be granted Class 1-2 Armada ships as standard armament

Acolyte: Second most common rank. Shows reliable, loyal service.

-Can be granted Class 1-3 Armada ships as standard armament

Gendarme: Rank for distinguished service as a member. Leads other members with experience.

-Can be granted class 1-4 Armada ships as standard armament

-In Lazarus operations, allowed to give commands to Acolytes and Guards, if passed by leading officer

Apostle: Shows extremely distinguished service, “sergeant”. Leads other member with great experience.

-Can be granted class 1-5 Armada ships as standard armament

-In Lazarus operations, allowed to give commands to all lower Members.

Gaining rank: In order to gain rank as a Member, you must fill among the following criteria. Rank structure is not set on an absolute set-goal level, but more on service record. Players can, at any time, send requests to Admirals for promotion. Also, at any time, the Emperor can promote or demote members.

Engineer: Brand and submit ships to the Emperor or Admirals. Take on Lazarus building projects. Create Lazarus armada ships on your own accord and sell them. Request promotions under these standards.

Pilot: Operate and receive good reviews during Lazarus operations. Remain loyal, and operate RELIABLY on your own accord on servers with Lazarus presence. Show your worth while not assigned to an operation (keep the peace, patrol the borders)

Scrapper: Show a reliable record of mining and salvage. Bring in salvaged ships that can be dissected and reverse-engineered, to gain much respect. Build and construct reliable and effective mining craft, and present them to Admirals or the Emperor.

Inquisitor: Show absolute loyalty and extended service. Bring in reliable, trustworthy, and complete information on other factions and the state of servers. Take part in Court operations with reliability. Receive good Admiral reviews. Bring in reports of violations against Lazarus law.

-----Officers-----

To become an officer, you must fill the following requirements:

-Long and loyal service.

-(generally) Gendarme or Apostle rank

-Distinguished reliability, loyalty, and active participation within the community

-Leadership potential, and the ability to handle large amounts of pressure, rules, and requirements

The ranks are as follows:

Master: “Young Officer”. Assigned to Lazarus operations.

-Allowed to command members on assigned operations.

-Can be given a Class 1-6 Armada ship as standard armament

-Outside of operations, can command members in time of aggressive defense.

-Can report directly to the Emperor and request operations.

-Expected to help keep order among the members of their sect

Lord: “Officer”. Assigned to Lazarus operations. Higher officer given leadership position.

-Allowed to command members of his sect, even outside of assigned operations

-Can be given a Class 1-7 Armada ship as standard armament

-Allowed to organize and propose operations, and lead operations

-Expected to keep absolute order with members of their sect

High Lord: ”Old Officer”. Major officers and leaders of the Lazarus Imperium’s sects.

-Allowed to command members & lower ranking officers of his sect, in any circumstance.

-Can be given a Class 1-7 Armada ship as standard armament

-Can punish members directly, stripping them of Armada ships and giving direct reports to the Emperor.

-Allowed to organize, create, and, in times when it is allowed, execute operations.

Gaining rank: Gaining rank in the Officer levels is simple, but not common. To become an officer, you must be requested by an Admiral, and/or then hand selected by the Emperor. The jump from Member to Officer is huge, and the abilities given to Officers are not to be abused, so giving out that kind of power is a very selective chore.

-----Admirals-----

Admirals are in a class of their own, allowed under any circumstance to command, operate, and control members of their sect. They are the Emperors most trusted, right hand men and women. Each Sect has an Admiral unique to them, and then there are other people recognized as Admirals who are given chapters unique to them. The Admirals are listed below:

Grandmaster – none as of now – Control over the DRC

Shogun – none as of now – Control over the Imperial Navy

Reaver Lord – none as of now – Control over the R.A.T.

High Templar – none as of now – Control over the Court of the Loyalist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?LAZARUS HIGH COMMAND
    The Lazarus High Command is the infrastructure utilized directly by the Emperor. They perform a number of important governing tasks that cannot be delegated to a single admiral; Therefore, they act not above, but outside the jurisdiction of the Admirals and are controlled directly by the Emperor. The High Command is a pivotal piece of the Lazarus Government, taking care of a large number of absolutely vital issues within the Imperium. However, even though they are not under the control of any specific set, most members of High Command do not have much or any direct control of any of the sects, either. The members of High Command are as follows:

Admiral Supreme - MineCatFTW
    The job of the Admiral Supreme is to act as both the secondary in command, and as the direct consultant of the Emperor. Unlike other members of High Command, the Admiral Supreme has the right to assume control over other sects and their members, if a situation called for such an action.

Public Affairs & Relations Officer - Krosulhah
    The PARO is tasked with the majority of public relations, primarily concerning the relationships with non-lazarus personel and other factions. The PARO has the right to apprehend members that are violating Lazarus laws or causing damage to the Lazarus due to interraction with people outside of the faction, but outside of that has no direct control over members.

Primary Accountant - Dark-life
    The Primary Accountant is tasked with managing Lazarus activity checks, newsletters, and keeping track of new applications to alert the Emperor of the list needs to be updated. The Primary Accountant is a direct messenger from the Emperor to his members.

Ship Classes

Classification of ships for the Lazarus has been greatly simplified, using a simple, selective, 1-7 classification system. When an Armada ship is built, it will be assigned a class, and listed in the “Ships” section. Class for ships can change over time, but are generally as follows. Players of all ranks (except recruits) can utilize any non-armada ship, but must utilize Armada classified ships on Lazarus operations, unless specified otherwise.

1- Shuttles, fighters

2- Cruisers, corvettes

3- Destroyers, frigates, heavy corvettes

4- Battleships, heavy frigates, specialty craft

5- Heavy battleships, superfrigates

6- Capitols and super-battleships

7- Titans and supercapitols

The Law of the Lazarus: This section lays down simple laws to be followed by all Lazarus

1 – Retain a neutral, welcoming community, engage in polite politics

2 – Remain loyal to Admirals and the Emperor

3 – Show polite respect to superiors, and follow operations

4 – Do not let Armada ships fall into enemy hands

5 – Do not leak information out under any circumstance

6 – Strive to better yourself, gain rank, and receive operations

7 – Take the initiative, do not stand idle. You will not be punished for initiative and rational bravery.

8 – Strive to expand the Lazarus, both politically, industrially

9 – Become part of the community with all of your comrades, know your Sect, and know it well

10 – Loyalty and Defense to the Empire, and all of it’s internal rules and workings

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

MEMBER LIST

-Department of Research & Construction-

AnnaShade017 - Guard

adiranam1992 - Recruit

Azurite - Guard

Beekay - Guard

CES - Guard

Crusade - Acolyte

Cybertooth - Master

DJ-Col7 - Guard

Forge_Meiser - Guard

Joey92 - Guard

Mariux - Guard

mfdjansen - Recruit

mysticmage11 - Recruit

Omegacybran - Gendarme

Omegaprime02 - Recruit

rik yan - Master

Scythe7 - Recruit

Seth1483 - Guard

Species_Unkn0wn - Recruit

steathinator9837 - Recruit

Syleiel - Guard

WaffulMann - Guard

WolfChild - Acolyte

-Imperial Navy-

Dark-life - Guard

Cpanc - Recruit

Draren Thiralas - Acolyte

ghettodexter - Guard

IllogicalBeans - Gendarme

lpatt61 - Recruit

Picaxmad - Recruit

Reptiliar - Recruit

Tanna - Guard

tessalove - Guard

UK_IN_US - Guard

Websterandy42 - Guard

Yamto - Guard

-Resource Acquisition Team-

swsoe - Acolyte

tacotown99 - Gendarme

Videmaster - Recruit

-Court of the Loyalist-

BearishMushroom - Lord

Zodapop - Acolyte

---------------------------------------------------------------------

APPLICATION FORM:

Username:

Requested Class:

Why I want to join:

Short information about me:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would love to join and help build some badd ass ships!!! I want to build my own ship eventually but need help how do I join you guys and how does one join your server?

Reaction score
    To join, all you have to do is ask. We\'re a slowly growing community. And one of the biggest concepts about the Corps is that we don\'t have our own server: We want to get to the point people want us on their servers to build them ships. We\'ll probably use some build servers here and there, but for the most part, we want to be on the most active, violent servers, giving builders a safe haven while fueling the massive wars going on with our ships. The idea is we are the weapon providers, not the users, for the most part.

Also, welcome to the Corps, you\'re already in! :D What class would you like to be?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I built some crazy stuff on minecraft 360, and now on pc like the U.S.S Sulaco and A star destroyer underground bases space stations anything towers castles but I wanted to Build the Sulaco the right way and make it come to life and have the guns on the top and bottom along with the hanger bays with drop ships or fighters come out!!!!

Reaction score
    I have a really unique build style, and once my internet is functional, I\'ll teach you everything I know, as I will all our engineers. Bumped you up to Guard rank. The first couple of people will automatically get Guard.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ll join, I would post some pics of my stuff, but its all on imgur. I am currently putting together a 500m battleship, I can send you a download when its done if you like.

Reaction score
    I\'d like to join, I\'m a pretty good fighter pilot, but i can also build some cool fighters.
    Not afraid of being scrapper, you guys can decide, but i guess i can fit in to most jobs.

Reaction score
    Both of you are now official members, welcome to the Lazaran! MineCatFTW, I have you down as a Guard Engineer, and madmax3004, I have you down as a Guard Pilot, but feel free to help out with scrapping and engineering while we grow in size. A few more members, and I\'ll get everyone on the dark vs light server. I\'ll have to watch from outside the server, but I trust you guys.

Reaction score
    Thanks for accepting me, I feel honored to work with you guys.

Please pm me the ip or such, so i can join right away and help with stuff!

~madmax3004

Reaction score
    Well if you\'re looking for a server, you could try windoom.com:4242, although it is more oriented towards survival rather than creative, but if you like building stuff from the ground up together with your group, then I recommend to pay a visit :P

On www.starmade.windoom.com you could inform others of your progress too in that case!

Reaction score
    I\'ll join! I\'m mainly a pilot, I can also do engineering though. My speciality when it comes to building ships is outfitting and refitting ships with all the systems they need, as opposed to building the structure of the actual ship. Just give me an empty shell, and I can fill it with all the things it needs to fight.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I\'d love to join, been looking for a faction for a while now and this sounds about right. Seems like a start up one is right for my first faction.

I dont know what class i\'d like to be though, i like building ships, but im not sure my stuff is good enough (i\'d show you but its on imgur, i can put it somewhere else if you need to see it, just not right now). I like piloting ships, and the way you want to organise your scrappers sounds fun. So i dont really know which.

Reaction score
    Illogical, I have you down as a Guard Pilot. And Cybertooth, I\'m going to put you down as a Scrapper for now; You\'re the first, so be proud!

Reaction score
    I go to college for engineering, I have a project due. And we need to get a few more people. But feel free to build the first Lazaran ship!

Reaction score
    Do we have a skype?

And also, I\'d love to join, could someone mentor me on proper ship building? I\'m currently a bit shit at it, though I worked on the voxelbox for some time, so it shouldn\'t take long to establish how exactly one builds things properly