Kupu's thread

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Complicated or not, have you tried pouring more water into a completely full vessel? Even if it's only a little bit of water? It simply doesn't fit.
    Same goes for workload. :)
    I mean if he happens to have time to do something extra sometime down the line. I see and understand that he's got his hands full with the fleet system and other things currently.

Furthermore, as someone said, there are two other code developers on the team... right?

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I mean if he happens to have time to do something extra sometime down the line. I see and understand that he's got his hands full with the fleet system and other things currently.

Furthermore, as someone said, there are two other code developers on the team... right?
    Same thing applies unfortunately. I can understand it being frustrating to see small details sidelined, i feel the same. I've done the same. But it honestly wouldn't make much sense to press for such things yet. As you rightly say, hands are tied with fleets and other large projects for the time being and foreseeable future in our timeline.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Actually three other devs, nvm. We have Auburn now but I'm fairly certain he's busy :p

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    i dont know if its that clear to see, but the shield texture over heptas and tetras seems a bit off.

-also i have been seeing people putting their pictures in spoilers. how do you do that?- never mind CyberTao told me

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    StarMade

Slightly outdated that list. bspkrs is not currently working for Schine GmbH due to his heavy workload elsewhere. micdoodle8 is also taking a break to concentrate on finishing up some of his other projects. At the moment that leaves schema and Auburn as the only active game developers.
    I think this list is a bit more up to date.
    Meet our Staff | StarMade Dock
    And now Danki can start getting pestered about his job just like the rest of you. :p (he needs his own thread)

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    i dont know if its that clear to see, but the shield texture over heptas and tetras seems a bit off.

-also i have been seeing people putting their pictures in spoilers. how do you do that?- never mind CyberTao told me
    The effect is currently applied per block. It doesn't calculate large connected faces and then apply the effect. Because of this, it will break when going over non-cube shapes and fail to tile completely seamlessly when distorted.

The effect has always been this way, but it is more noticeable in it's current iteration.

Reactions: Dark_eldar_succubus
    Reaction score
    those beams look juicy. Apparently I have the issue as Sven though. I wonder if he has an AMD card too. Still...I like it a lot more than the old beams.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    those beams look juicy. Apparently I have the issue as Sven though. I wonder if he has an AMD card too. Still...I like it a lot more than the old beams.
    Yes, I have an AMD, and yes they do look superior to the old beams... I just want them to look as fancy as all those with Nividia cards (at least my assumption is such)...

Also kupu I blame you for this, you just had to make the missiles effects better which lead me down a dark path...

A very rainbow colored dark path...

Reactions: psteiner and Lecic

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Yes, I have an AMD, and yes they do look superior to the old beams... I just want them to look as fancy as all those with Nividia cards (at least my assumption is such)...

Also kupu I blame you for this, you just had to make the missiles effects better which lead me down a dark path...

A very rainbow colored dark path...
    OOOHHH MYYYY. hahahah, great stuff Sven.

I'll ask about the texture issue, will try to see if we can find an obvious bugfix with it.