Knights Belligerent

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    1. Sounds like you are one of the people who brings people's mothers into insults, you did it in chat after all just then

2. Did I ever say in any part of the post you quoted that you were part of Thryn?

3. I used the word "rectangular boxes" not "rectangles" there is a difference you numbut

4. Then that is your own fault for failing to communicate your point, I read everything you said, and interpreted it just like anyone else outside this community would

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I don get it. Why is this going down in this thread?

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Because if I got butthurt about people talking shit in my posts that would be very hypocritical of me, so I fully encourage it
    It's pretty much in the name
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458853741,1458853233][/DOUBLEPOST]First shots fired by Thryn Monarchy, someone had to do it.

Also do you comprehend the interest rates on the 0.1% armor HP damage you guys did before "leaving"?
    Alsox2, please clean up your undocked entities better, while your ship parts strewn around my sector were only a small part of the cancer i logged on to this morning I expect you to do your part.

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaand its gone
    All current Sun Eater Class Fortresses unbuilt for the time being due to A) an ongoing investigation into certain anti-logic-weapon parties with console access within GenX, and the alternative being a certain quiet group of alts from a certain Thryn Alligned group that others within my alliance do not take seriously, but I may just. and B) Investigating new layers of anti-boarder defences to dramatically slow down or stop such raids in the future.

"The Vaygr Cyclops being given out to factions on GenX, this ship apparently is also a rectangular box"
    This is such wishful thinking, I can't speak for everyone who has acquired the blueprint but perhaps such paranoia would be better aimed at the ones with the most access to up to date blueprints? Say your own membership? Personally I didn't have to try all that hard at all, "Given out" would be more or less accurate for how I got it, despite the whole "using my eyes and pointing towards the 'steal-this-ship' block" thing, tldr some people just don't give a shit about other peoples things and tend to get them stolen.

Not that I mind being the bad guy here but I haven't "given out" a damn thing, and i believe the other known hijackers of Vaygr stuff have simply been giving them funny names and ganking with them.

Last edited:

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    +who?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    +who?
    As Trinova I can confirm that only thing to come out of today was

We aren't doing anything on GenX or SS.

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Well so much for that bit of fun. Yes you're 90% correct.

Recent demonstrations have shown me my stations have some issues to be ironed out, the method of boarding & build blocking used being one of them (and a real doozy to defend against, to the best of my knowledge no exploits were used only very clever use of intended mechanics).

In the meantime been spending too much time in SP screwing around, mostly looking for alpha dmg on a block budget . This is highly illegal in genx terms obviously but plan to drop it elsewhere, so our activities will be extended, very punny named mining alts shall be made and nights spent building pretty arches will be left sleepless! Might be last update for a week or so but as always, hide yer raildockers m80s.

Reactions: Arkazan
    Reaction score
    IGN: The_Wolfborn
    Experience: Lone Wolf Engagements on various servers (None of the big ones.) Adept Builder.
    Why you would like to join: Knights seem to be a capable faction that could use some members to bolster their roster.

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    So how about that EI server huh?

Yeah shame that, just when it was getting good too.

Okay... news... news.... umm

Active in MP again! Hurray!! Kuraio Industries homebase carpet bombed in celebration!!! For Auld Lang Syne!!!!

Moved homebase on GenX to PvP galaxy & began testing phase of the new 258k mass Pandora Class Assault Cruiser, apparently it liked to disconnect people when i come into the sector (sorry RedAlert), so about 22 heretical entities were removed from the ship, hopefully this will no longer be an issue. Wraithguard Class Battlecruisers will continue to serve their role as a high dps cannon based destroyer while leaving the real damage sponge & block destruction role with the Pandora & other support vessels.

the 1.8k mass Estoc class bomber has had its role now filled by the 13k mass Spyrer class Bomber & 2 new fighters (both AI & Player controlled respectively) the Knight & Praetor class have also been constructed to support the heavier drone vessel.

Instead of retiring the 30k mass Keening class destroyer model, an update is underway to help it keep up with more competetive builds, be more effective under AI control, and hopefully be worth putting a player pilot in.

All activities related to the production & consumption of Onions, in addition to the Penetration of Wormholes on the GenX server have the KBF Stamp of approval and I simply WILL NOT TOLERATE any action that could interrupt Onion supply, or leave a wormhole woefully unpenetrated.

Last edited:

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    When you complain about the Raiders Respawn game being too strong :'(

*Okay, Red had overcapped net and maybe didn't even know he was in combat in these cases.
    Benefit of the doubt and blabla, Accepted 1v1 soon as he's uncapped.

Last edited:

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    This thread will no longer be maintained, for reasons loosely related to this.

Which isn't even the half of it, I've seen enough to know that the faction aspect of the game and the forums are not healthy for each other at the present time.

I will leave you all with one parting word.

S O O N .

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    This thread will no longer be maintained, for reasons loosely related to this.

Which isn't even the half of it, I've seen enough to know that the faction aspect of the game and the forums are not healthy for each other at the present time.

I will leave you all with one parting word.

S O O N .

Another faction leaves the fold.
    ...which says to me that factions, forums and moderation all need a serious rework.