Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    "I Am the anvil upon which emperors are forged,
    And fakes, shattered."

Knights Belligerent Oath, sworn enemies
    of all who claim the crown.

We are the Knights Belligerent, an active (my sides) PVP/RnD Faction under the banner of the Onus Autono- Infinite le- uhh, *looking for work intensifies*. Our Prime Directive is to promote & encourage PVP in starmade, and develop the combat & support technologies required to stay ahead of our many enemies. Piracy & aggression towards strong factions are key pillars of how we operate, however we will also provide aid & support to those factions who want & need it, likely for a price, depending on relations. We are currently situated in NaN space until there's NPC's and Elwynns and shit

Last edited:
    Reactions: Gonzalo

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Logged on with Master_Artificier flying a 500m long chunk of adv armor & assorted Thryn Monarchy (Turkish Bards) fleets through my system, reminds me to start turning my recording software on more :/

Fight began with myself and a StarFleet ally weakening thryn ships in smaller vessels, eventually my Blackout Class Frigate took a bunch of swarmers and I headed back to base to grab a Wraithguard, Thryn Magnolia reduced to 0% armor & 87% system hp before retreating, due to Wraithguard being a slow fuck they eventually got out of inhibitor range and were able to leave.

NPC Pirates killed Master on his way home when he accidentally fell out of his ship, good guys them pirates.

thryntrashgetout.png

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Well, the issues with the downlink were fun
    fought some drones and this happened droneslol.png

Modular Armor sure is durable though
    Modulararmorlol.png

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Modular Armor sure is durable though
    It really defeats the alpha punch weapons from crippling your whole ship to just the ship facing/section.

But you got to be willing to go around and activate all the passives for it to work every time your ship is unloaded. (you crash, relog, take another ship, etc etc.)

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    It really defeats the alpha punch weapons from crippling your whole ship to just the ship facing/section.

But you got to be willing to go around and activate all the passives for it to work every time your ship is unloaded. (you crash, relog, take another ship, etc etc.)
    Yeah, that part really does suck
    there's no doing that on short notice on a 300-400m long ship with multiple of them, until we can switch em on wirelessly like generators (pls)

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Yeah, that part really does suck
    there's no doing that on short notice on a 300-400m long ship with multiple of them, until we can switch em on wirelessly like generators (pls)
    ikr. Pls gib logiced effects besides the boosters. And for AI so we can have AI armor tanks and shield tanks in fleets.

And I also feel that currently the punch alpha's are a tad toooo strong at basically crippling something that doesn't regenerate like shields do.

Then again, even after your armor bar is down if you still have l-o-t-s lots of armor you can survive for a while, but those "thrusters out" "power out" effects really start to add up, especially if they severed some power lines or undocked some reactors. (which I accidentally discovered the best way to do, not gonna tell :P)

Also fighting your guies star destroyer ship really kinda settled the dispute of "what is OP shape" because while the star destroyer had only 1 block thick armor, due to sloping it was like 50-30 thick from the front (and 10-15 from the side) with only the top and bottom being the weakpoints. This is after we, uh, salvaged the hulk for studies. :P Who thought people could take lessons from star wars, from all places? Star Wars?!

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Exhibit A: Tractor Cannons vs 300k + 780k block ships lol
    They really picked up some speed before slamming into the station too. This is great :D

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Exhibit A: Tractor Cannons vs 300k + 780k block ships lol
    They really picked up some speed before slamming into the station too. This is great :D

Now I expect a devastating damage pulse array so you can brag to someone that you killed them with a damage pulse weapon.

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Now I expect a devastating damage pulse array so you can brag to someone that you killed them with a damage pulse weapon.
    Biggest history post of 2016
    "-Idiot dies to pulse weapon somehow"

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Now that it's had plenty of fools to shoot at, AND recieved a gigantic buff to its effective range as of last patch.
    I'd like to introduce the Sun-Eater fortress station, of which 3 are active, and more are in production.

110k mass Khaak Fleet Goddess, 26 million shields, the overwhelming bulk of the stations damage was not automated at the time, only turrets were used.

In other news, Thryn are being babies and complaining about IRL being too hard, and Odium refuse to be in the same sector as a starter cargo ship for fear of losing a battle (better up that to a couple of sectors boys, read your patch notes)

Attachments

Last edited:

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    In light of recent happenings on server, namely a certain never-ending swarm of bioships being sent out by Elytra every chance they get
    I'm reinstating the Gladius Class Corvette for AI use, one of the few older ships that wasn't completely destroyed by the weapons update, and which saw a great deal of use in smaller skirmishes back on mikelands.

Of course a whole lot of unnecessary systems that are currently unuseable by AI must be scrapped before they can be cost effectively used as drones, no point wasting the Ion/Scanners/Jump/Etc just yet. Those looking for aid against Warrior raids can expect them to drop by and assist in the near future, be careful out there.

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Somebody... please... think of the children(pilots)
    Just stop?

Reactions: Gonzalo

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!

Somebodies gonna have to mobilize real soon with smack talk like that

Reactions: Lecic

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    wait what is happening here? context pls!
    Seems like lekek and vaygr alt #98313 got in a pissing match about who can forrum warrior the hardest, with imagination01 stating that the vaygrs could all get on the server whenever they choose (which I actually don't doubt, it's just what condition would make them want to get on? dead game.) and lecic presumably saying something similar about Thryn. Also something about EI being better and presumably "Come to EI if you want a fight" and "Come to GenX if you want a fight."
    At least that's my thoughts and assumptions, I don't spend much time in Thryn/starmade stuff anymore :^)

Reaction score
    wait what is happening here? context pls!
    Lecic and Nauvran were just doing what they normally do when on the forums, subjects discussed included, but not limited to:

"Vaygr fled GenXNova, and Vaygr Raiders has nothing to do with Vaygr so that doesn't count as Vaygr being active"
    "Everyone who agrees with anything Vaygr says or does are Vaygr alts"
    "Your mother insults" courtesy of Nauvran
    "Vaygr ships are rectangular boxes"
    "Thryn has all of Vaygr's latest Blueprints" (and when asked to back up these claims, "I do not need any proof")
    "Vaygr hides on their buildserver, the things they have done on GenXNova and other servers for the past few weeks never happened"
    "Vaygr does not have an undefeated military record" (When asked to provide an example "I (conveniently) do not remember the details")
    "The recently obtained Thryn Blueprints are not official Thryn vessels, The Magnolia, The Superiordiantor, The Catalyst and The Apollon are not official Thryn Vessels"
    "You win battles by making your ships have crappy weapons but look fabulous"
    "Vaygr has never won a fair fight in their entire history, the battle of duc and the the starfleet vs vaygr battle never happened"
    "Thryn does not have the time, nor are they in the mood to play StarMade whenever Vaygr shows up at their base"
    "The Vaygr Cyclops being given out to factions on GenX, this ship apparently is also a rectangular box"
    "EI is run by Odium"
    and much more!

Tune in next time for more arguing and no ingame content!

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Lecic and Nauvran were just doing what they normally do when on the forums, subjects discussed included, but not limited to:

"Vaygr fled GenXNova, and Vaygr Raiders has nothing to do with Vaygr so that doesn't count as Vaygr being active"
    "Everyone who agrees with anything Vaygr says or does are Vaygr alts"
    "Your mother insults" courtesy of Nauvran
    "Vaygr ships are rectangular boxes"
    "Thryn has all of Vaygr's latest Blueprints" (and when asked to back up these claims, "I do not need any proof")
    "Vaygr hides on their buildserver, the things they have done on GenXNova and other servers for the past few weeks never happened"
    "Vaygr does not have an undefeated military record" (When asked to provide an example "I (conveniently) do not remember the details")
    "The recently obtained Thryn Blueprints are not official Thryn vessels, The Magnolia, The Superiordiantor, The Catalyst and The Apollon are not official Thryn Vessels"
    "You win battles by making your ships have crappy weapons but look fabulous"
    "Vaygr has never won a fair fight in their entire history, the battle of duc and the the starfleet vs vaygr battle never happened"
    "Thryn does not have the time, nor are they in the mood to play StarMade whenever Vaygr shows up at their base"
    "The Vaygr Cyclops being given out to factions on GenX, this ship apparently is also a rectangular box"
    "EI is run by Odium"
    and much more!

Tune in next time for more arguing and no ingame content!
    I'm still not part of Thryn, get that into your tiny little head already.

"your mother" was a joke, who even uses that as an insult?

and no not rectangles, shoeboxes, there's a difference you numbnut

and you didnt read half of what I said to you and what you did read you read wrong.

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    "Vaygr Alt #98313" kek
    I was going to call them "The Expendables", but they don't have the kill count to back up the title. Pretty sure the latest round of AI drone wars got more actual player kills in one weekend than the Raiders in their entire time since renaming from 'Frasse Corp'.

As for EI, I've heard the rumors, while I'm still not sure how accurate they are.
    Of course I've heard more than a few claims from different people of having EI in their back pocket.
    Would be a real twist if it simply belonged to Arkazan and that was all? Which is what I'm starting to suspect anyway, despite sources I trust saying otherwise. Even if it were a honeypot, I don't think it would matter, Vaygr would still use the same ancient alpha damage blueprints they have always used for any fight worth mentioning because that's what works for them.

Reaction score
    I'm still not part of Thryn, get that into your tiny little head already.

"your mother" was a joke, who even uses that as an insult?

and no not rectangles, shoeboxes, there's a difference you numbnut

and you didnt read half of what I said to you and what you did read you read wrong.
    1. Sounds like you are one of the people who brings people's mothers into insults, you did it in chat after all just then

2. Did I ever say in any part of the post you quoted that you were part of Thryn?

3. I used the word "rectangular boxes" not "rectangles" there is a difference you numbut

4. Then that is your own fault for failing to communicate your point, I read everything you said, and interpreted it just like anyone else outside this community would