Kaiserliche Marinewerften: First 300m Ship, (WIP) Deus Ex Krieg

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Loving those antennas!

(I know, I tend to look at like the small things that took a couple of minutes. But it's details like that make a huge difference in the end)

I got the idea from two ships from the movie Fifth Element. I still don't like the size of the antennas. Because my ship is so small, the antenna needs to be thinner than a full block. Not sure how I will work with this but I'll toy with it some more.

wow you are a good builder

Thank you sir, I don't think I'm that good but thank you none the less :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I dont think so. On the front wings, is that just the way the shadows are cast or are there a lot of grey/white color changes on the lines there?

Reaction score
    I dont think so. On the front wings, is that just the way the shadows are cast or are there a lot of grey/white color changes on the lines there?

It was 100% white lines. The shadows really play with the white blocks. I think it was your video with your cryo tubes where you had the same issue...... them shadows be trollin me >.>

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I feel ya there, I'd say it looks really good so far. You might be just on the edge of it starting to get too busy, but I'd say you're on the safer side of that edge.

Reactions: Col_Kurtz
    Reaction score
    I feel ya there, I'd say it looks really good so far. You might be just on the edge of it starting to get too busy, but I'd say you're on the safer side of that edge.

Yeah I can feel it. After I finish the rooms on the side of the ship I might go back and clean up some lines. I have yet to even fill in my command deck, so we shall see!

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Yet another person better at ships than me, good job :). Also you can use light rods if you want narrower antena.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are the white outlines, on the side of the ship under the armor wings, too much?
    Solid lines look better than the dotted to me (Really lets you see the shape of the ship, especially around the hanger door) but the white against white when the wing overlaps isn't as great. You might consider doing solid lines in a secondary color.

Reaction score
    Yet another person better at ships than me, good job :). Also you can use light rods if you want narrower antena.
    You say that and yet I think your Arcturas Salvager looks better than my build :P

Solid lines look better than the dotted to me (Really lets you see the shape of the ship, especially around the hanger door) but the white against white when the wing overlaps isn't as great. You might consider doing solid lines in a secondary color.
    Thanks for that. I might try using my Grey but I wont know how that's going to turn out until Friday. Thanks for the input!

Spartan4845

Master of Chimichangas and Star Trek Shells
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great looking ship Colonel. Can't wait to see the finished product, and possible go head to head against it.

Reactions: Col_Kurtz
    Reaction score
    Update: 12 Dec 2015

I started marking the areas for main turrets with white lines (boxes). I reworked the antenna array in the front from full blocks to capsules. I also got rid of the lines on the side of the ship and filled the dead space with windows/boxes that jut out.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    God that ship looks sweeeet! Are you gonna release it when it's done?

Yep, I plan to make a whole fleet. I want to make at least one ship of each class and even a couple of special ships. When finished I'll upload every single build to the stardock :P I enjoy making things for other people to play with and use or even just look at. Your ship will be posted too right?

Reactions: QuantumAnomaly
    Reaction score
    MOAR POWER!!! So I moved to a new server. I now have creative mode so I should be able to put out more work. (Everything until today was in survival) Here is some more engine work. I think I'm done minus maybe some paint.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    MOAR POWER!!! So I moved to a new server. I now have creative mode so I should be able to put out more work. (Everything until today was in survival) Here is some more engine work. I think I'm done minus maybe some paint.

LOVE IT!!!!