JRS-fleet screenshots and information

Reaction score
    My favourites are the carrier and the exploration shuttle (black).

Reaction score
    These are great. It's really cool to have such a large number of ships in such a variety of masses that really look to be part of the same faction. Just awesome.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    1 Billion for a fleet carrier? That's like giving 'em away! The USS Gerald R Ford fleet supercarriers will cost over 10 billion, for instance.
    Awesome ships, dont give them away for nothing!

Reaction score
    Lol Peekie.
    I like the ships. Excellent mix of sizes (I disagree with your classifications, but whatever ;) ); however, your turrets appear to have random cannon blocks on the ends... not connected to anything. Just out of curiosity, what're they there for?
    I like most of them; a few are more mediocre, but nearly all of them are pretty good. No, I'm not going to find the ones I disliked and point out flaws; there are too many pictures up there to bother. However, I really liked the "Black" variants where you did those, and I really liked more of the ships after those black variants, as you switched your style to a more carefully thought-out and pre-planned (that's hard, for those of you who don't try it; I had a design for a 150m ship, and it became, after building just the BRIDGE, and changing THAT severely, a 250m long dagger-shaped missile cruiser that I am very proud of ... and going to fix so it's even a little better) theme and design.

Good job. Now to steal some ideas. I've still gotta make most of my fleet, in all my copious free time ... *ahem*. Got plenty of that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Lol Peekie.
    I like the ships. Excellent mix of sizes (I disagree with your classifications, but whatever ;) ); however, your turrets appear to have random cannon blocks on the ends... not connected to anything. Just out of curiosity, what're they there for?
    I like most of them; a few are more mediocre, but nearly all of them are pretty good. No, I'm not going to find the ones I disliked and point out flaws; there are too many pictures up there to bother. However, I really liked the "Black" variants where you did those, and I really liked more of the ships after those black variants, as you switched your style to a more carefully thought-out and pre-planned (that's hard, for those of you who don't try it; I had a design for a 150m ship, and it became, after building just the BRIDGE, and changing THAT severely, a 250m long dagger-shaped missile cruiser that I am very proud of ... and going to fix so it's even a little better) theme and design.

Good job. Now to steal some ideas. I've still gotta make most of my fleet, in all my copious free time ... *ahem*. Got plenty of that.
    the loose cannon blocks are probbly connected to the secondary computer, so they dont have to be grouped and still looks awesome

Reaction score
    To see correctly the rods and paints you need to go in the 3d settings, materials, select the good mtl and then in transparency click on the white thing, manage texture and select a file, the t002.png one.

Reaction score
    I have to pay 300k to get some lights for my bike??? Damn that are harsh monetisation ways in the future. :D

Nice ships ofc.

colonel lacu

Gray, Red and black.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Gold
    • Purchased!
    I have to pay 300k to get some lights for my bike??? Damn that are harsh monetisation ways in the future. :D

Nice ships ofc.
    it's sad that starmade doesn't have enough advanced technology have headlights installed in ships like "bike" series :D

colonel lacu

Gray, Red and black.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Gold
    • Purchased!
    Hello again. I have a new city-station project and I need more buildings. If someone wants to submit one, feel free to send.:^D
    20170424220721_1.jpg 20170424215647_1.jpg
    (It currently has only JRS themed buildings).

Reactions: Sir_Shocks