Introduction thread!

Reaction score
    good luck with the new machine. i hope to see some of your designs in the community content sometime :3
    Thanks! Hopefully I’ll be getting it soon. I was able to find a discount on some Lenovo laptops, so I might be able to get one with 16 gigs of ram, as opposed to my current 6 gigs. I’ll try to post some screenshots of my Argus class Hykqin Federation Cruiser and Icarus class Federation Destroyer soon. I’ve just gotta get the turrets figured out, cause my current ones refuse to fire at pirates.

Reactions: WarSong
    Reaction score
    Hi,

I like survival, space and once in a while, FPS games. I appreciate games made with Java since I love Java. I really hope this game will become freindly and fun. I like some aspects. The friendly NPC at the trading station is cool. It's odd that I don't need to breathe oxygen in space. I don't understand power systems at all. Really looking forward to seeing the game become as great as it could.

Oh, and please make a Light Theme an option, like the one I'm using now. I get headaches trying to read light text on a dark background.

Thanks!

Reactions: WarSong