Read by Council Inner Ship Remote icons

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have a few ships/bases with a lot of Inner Ship Remote logic. I do love the 10 bars of button pushing and that I can name them.. but.. can I have some icons. Please?

Reactions: AndyP and jgames666

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    I have a few ships/bases with a lot of Inner Ship Remote logic. I do love the 10 bars of button pushing and that I can name them.. but.. can I have some icons. Please?
    This would be so awesome.

Reactions: Andem

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    I nice thing could be link a light to it, and the light that last turned on, replaces the inner ship remote icon.
    This way you could sort of use every colour and have a status indicator on it.

However, a link from the remote to the light, would rather switch it, any other logic input would flip it.
    So may not be easy to find a 'starmade self-explaining' way to link something to it.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I nice thing could be link a light to it, and the light that last turned on, replaces the inner ship remote icon.
    This way you could sort of use every colour and have a status indicator on it.

However, a link from the remote to the light, would rather switch it, any other logic input would flip it.
    So may not be easy to find a 'starmade self-explaining' way to link something to it.
    What about if you used the decorative computers?

We already have a laundry list of computers and charts that only serve a decorative purpose. Slave one of those to the remote and make it use their icon on the hotbar instead.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This is a nice idea, I would certainly be happy if the hotbar actually displayed the names but this would be a really neat addition.