Iapetus Heavy Industries and Shipyards (IHIS)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Oh that? Hardly counts. Are you done? If so, get out.
    i am not saying that I don't like your ships, I do, however i am just saying that reporting him was a bit extreme. Also this thing with Calderon Republic and the Tartaran Empire has gone beyond role-play, honestly, this is a fun game, don't get your knickers in a twist, it's a game, how do you know that in real life, niner isn't a really nice guy who donates lots of money for charity. honestly this is a game, so lets try and have Friendly fights and not make immediate assumptions about people for video games. ok? Good.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    i am not saying that I don't like your ships, I do, however i am just saying that reporting him was a bit extreme. Also this thing with Calderon Republic and the Tartaran Empire has gone beyond role-play, honestly, this is a fun game, don't get your knickers in a twist, it's a game, how do you know that in real life, niner isn't a really nice guy who donates lots of money for charity. honestly this is a game, so lets try and have Friendly fights and not make immediate assumptions about people for video games. ok? Good.
    Please stop digging up old bad relations between my faction and the CR
    Both the TE and CR settled it a long time ago and there are no more hostile actions between these two factions, forumside.
    Niner have attacked Incaps ships before, therefore its easy to understand if Incap gets a bit pissed over it.
    And now Incap wants to stop the chat about this, so lets do that.
    It is a shipyard thread after all and not a discussion about reporting or anyone's behaviour

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Please stop digging up old bad relations between my faction and the CR
    Both the TE and CR settled it a long time ago and there are no more hostile actions between these two factions, forumside.
    Niner have attacked Incaps ships before, therefore its easy to understand if Incap gets a bit pissed over it.
    And now Incap wants to stop the chat about this, so lets do that.
    It is a shipyard thread after all and not a discussion about reporting or anyone's behaviour
    I agree and I refer back to my comment and say that this is just a game and lets all try and be friends and look at Incap's cool ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    No, don't dictate to me how I should behave. You're one of the last people I want to have lecture me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    No, don't dictate to me how I should behave. You're one of the last people I want to have lecture me.
    I am not dictating to you about how you should behave, I am trying to remain impartial and I am also trying to HELP things calm down a bit, I like your work, and I respect you, as a builder and when you were part of the DFN and I respect niner as a fellow faction member. And why would I be the last person, I am level headed and impartial, why would I be the last person? And as I said before, lets get back to looking at your ships.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Started watching this thread because of nice ships.

Now I am unwatching this thread because I don't want to be notified about someone's personal drama.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I know what Incap would respond and it would relate to the Dark Days thread. Anyone who has read also knows. I am asking that he show some restrain and disregard blurb for now in order to kill the drama conversations that have occurred here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    I know what Incap would respond and it would relate to the Dark Days thread. Anyone who has read also knows. I am asking that he show some restrain and disregard blurb for now in order to kill the drama conversations that have occurred here.
    agreed, and btw i did apologise to comr4de

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Started watching this thread because of nice ships.

Now I am unwatching this thread because I don't want to be notified about someone's personal drama.
    I retain the right to tell blurb to mind his own business.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yay lets all hug now :P

Honestly I don't see why all this drama crap has to happen everywhere.

That gate has a good rounding. Will it feature similar things to other gates out there right now like massive screens displaying destination? (Why that can't be put in the gate name is beyond me)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Yay lets all hug now :p

Honestly I don't see why all this drama crap has to happen everywhere.

That gate has a good rounding. Will it feature similar things to other gates out there right now like massive screens displaying destination? (Why that can't be put in the gate name is beyond me)
    I think my first order of business is to get it to work first :P

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    :O

They must be in my sector because that is the same nebula in my sector!!

RUNNNNN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!! :p

Those are some really sweet (and big) ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive

A look at Imperial identification and classification. The Imperial alphabet is very similar to the Latin alphabet, making use of different symbols that work in exactly the same way, allowing easy and perfect translations. They also use the Roman numeral system.

This particular ID reads 'CB-458' which is the identification and model number for a Scylla class Cruiser.