I have a solution to profound war.

Reaction score
    We no longer need to rattle our gums together now do we lads or female lads, I have made another episode on starmade showing a new strategy to beat someone. You surround the dazzling enemy base with a cube that is your home base, embargo them to the protatious period. .

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Two ways around this:
    1) Jumpdrive
    2) Tell the admin, because this is griefing.

D

Deleted member 433088

Surround the enemy station with your own massive cube? I though there could only be one station per sector.

Reaction score
    Its not greifing because this is a real life tactic known as Embargo, Lad or female lad I yes Me Captain NAutlius build our base in another sector and stretched it all the way to their base, it took many hours of work.

D

Deleted member 433088

Stretching your base across sectors... yeah now I see why the other guy was complaining about lag hehehe.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Yeah, this should cause a lot of lag, and I doubt the turrets will be able to reload correctly.

It should fall into pieces once its loaded in the wrong order.
    Base should be centered in any neighbour sector, and when loading the embargo sector first and then the "embargo-base-marker" the turrets should fall off, as they had no point to dock to in the current sector.

However, beside the physics part and stress for the engine this causes without admin-commands moving the second base in:
    Tell the admin about this, and despite the engine/server stress no sane admin should permit such a tactic on the server.

However, getting into build mode, in the trapped station should allow it, to add enough cover to surround the turrets with blocks and possibly block enough space to make a small area with rocket proof walls to allow safe jumping out.

So you need at least enough jump drive blocks to escape from inside. OR if theres a 1 layer area on the embargo base, you could try to glitch through the wall with core + thruster + power.
    OR create a new name, collect a few jump drive modules and glitch in as neutral to supply the inside with enough blocks to defend, then join the ally to put the stuff down or so.

There are several ways to escape this, but seen from a neutral point:
    Its quite unfair to do this in first place.
    However, as long as you maintain the faction points and do not die too often you should be able to escape and fight back.
    Although, new or inexperienced players would not be able to handle the situation.

- Andy

Reaction score
    Thank you, after we built the Embargo the enemy faction was not all that kind and convinced one of our younger members to betray us, this member removed our faction block and allowed the enemy to escape, we retaliated with a full scale war resulting in the other factions loss of many, many ships and we took the embargo back. The turrets remained docked because in build mode we removed the bridge that connected the base to the other sector and the main part of the embargo remained in tact.

Reaction score
    You're joking right? We have taken absolutely zero losses while having inflicted enough damage on your faction for them to have retreated to another galaxy. We also did enough damage to your stupid looking carrier for you to retreat from every battle and you have either scrapped or abandoned using it since. You also failed to mention the obliteration of your faction's fleet because they had no home base to dock to because of your "clever" embargo. Anyway, we had only 1-2 important ships docked there that had no problem jumping out and one of our new members got to keep the majority of the blocks from the thing. Cora left your faction because he knows when to abandon a sinking ship. TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422341727,1422340869][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Two ways around this:
    1) Jumpdrive
    2) Tell the admin, because this is griefing.
    The admin on there is pretty inactive, we just jumped our ships out and wrecked his faction and then payed their unclaimed home base a visit.

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    You're joking right? We have taken absolutely zero losses while having inflicted enough damage on your faction for them to have retreated to another galaxy. We also did enough damage to your stupid looking carrier for you to retreat from every battle and you have either scrapped or abandoned using it since. You also failed to mention the obliteration of your faction's fleet because they had no home base to dock to because of your "clever" embargo. Anyway, we had only 1-2 important ships docked there that had no problem jumping out and one of our new members got to keep the majority of the blocks from the thing. Cora left your faction because he knows when to abandon a sinking ship. TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422341727,1422340869][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The admin on there is pretty inactive, we just jumped our ships out and wrecked his faction and then payed their unclaimed home base a visit.
    ok what server was this... and was he flying a doomcube..... and the fact that he had to make a cube to try to win a battle means he cannot battle like the rest of us. (like realy you homebased the shit) i focus on sheer firepower. u focus on a homebased cube around an enemy base. unwise sir. very unwise

Reaction score
    ok what server was this... and was he flying a doomcube..... and the fact that he had to make a cube to try to win a battle means he cannot battle like the rest of us. (like realy you homebased the shit) i focus on sheer firepower. u focus on a homebased cube around an enemy base. unwise sir. very unwise
    He built some kind of gargantuan octogon prior to declaring war on us, it was weak as hell though and he never even managed to land a hit. The damned thing is so pock-marked with craters I think he has given up on it. The members of his faction use a doom rectangle though which we destroyed on our raid of their base. We had been annihilating his remaining faction member's ships until they retreated to another galaxy and we still haven't taken any losses whatsoever. On top of all of that he was threatening to report us to the admins for griefing after we destroyed his base and fleet. I don't want to give out the server info because he might leave before I'm done with him.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422393759,1422393509][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you, after we built the Embargo the enemy faction was not all that kind and convinced one of our younger members to betray us, this member removed our faction block and allowed the enemy to escape, we retaliated with a full scale war resulting in the other factions loss of many, many ships and we took the embargo back. The turrets remained docked because in build mode we removed the bridge that connected the base to the other sector and the main part of the embargo remained in tact.
    Does anybody else find it odd that he didn't post the recording of the battle in which we lost "many, many ships" he shows nothing of our battles because we wiped the floor with him and his lame-ass faction. TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!!

Reaction score
    Hello sir Warpig, This server is very entertaining due to the battles of mass destruction all around it is entertaining and exiting, I will hail all over to the server to all to join, the admin is very laid back but that creates more PVP, this ship you are referring to is the Reputable regret class vessel you can see it in the video. It is not a warship instead relies on defences like turrets and fighters, the base you attacked was not a base, it was floating ships that we were still working on (not me personally) Their were maybe 2 ships not a fleet, Stay tuned into the videos and enjoy more adventurers, you are not the candy loving space pirates I would like but its fun enough. (69.120.241.211:4242) who knows maybe one day you will be in our videos. Good day (or night) lads and female lads. I yes me Captain Nautlius must leave and continue building to a bright future.

Reaction score
    You have 1-2 other people in your faction, so that was their part of the fleet. Also, I only understand like half of what you are trying to say.