Human Singularity

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Nice work with the slabs!
    I like your infested HS Heavy Fighter. :)

Reaction score
    if primary weapon is beam cannon, why is secondary weapon decoy missiles =D

looks cool though

greatmatt

Conqueror of Worlds, Voice Of The Singularity
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    if primary weapon is beam cannon, why is secondary weapon decoy missiles =D

looks cool though
    The purpose of the missiles is not to be used as a mass destruction weapon, they were designed to be weak and reload fast in order to distract enemy turrets

Reactions: Equilibrium21

greatmatt

Conqueror of Worlds, Voice Of The Singularity
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Greetings, Humans!!!

It's with sadness in my heart that I announce that I'm no longer going to continue work on the Human Singularity, the recent changes in the game have made it impossible to continue work on ships and stations that match HS's Style at least for now. Since i won't be able to continue work on HS's ships I'll move to work on something brand new. Many players are quitting SM because of latest and upcoming changes, i love this game too much to simply leave it because the Devs are having a few moments of insanity so I'll create a brand new "faction" to work on new RP content until the power system becomes stable enough to be used in large scale and until all changes have been done to weapons.

//Receiving Transmission//

Origin: HS's Headquarters

"Our forces have become compromised, the enemy has breached 4/5 of our defenses, all colonized systems have been devastated by their godlike powers, reports are coming from all over the galaxy of allied and enemy factions been attacked by similar entities. Billions are sacrificing themselves to buy us time to solve this. We are going to send Post Human Matt Askaris to the galactic core through a breach in time and space we opened several weeks ago, where he'll rebuild our civilization while harnessing the power of it's singularity. We can't allow our enemy to survive, we'll detonate the Post Human Core and take the enemy with us, the explosion should destroy everything in a 1000 light year radius. This the last transmission of the Post Human Council, all surviving forces are to flee as far as they can and live your lives the way you want, our network has been shut down to conserve power for Matt's journey, we are no longer connected as one entity. Detonating Core in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3..."

//Transmission Cut//