|HP|Hosting | StarMade Server Hosting! | 12p per slot! | Starting at £1.37!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve made the same mistake with ours before lol

Been a good service so far, would reccomend it for anyone wanting to start up a server xD

Daro_Khan

Bearer of Truths
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i cant add or edit the file

i need to change my port to 4542 ......i cant connect and i need to edit/add this file ...which isnt working

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve sent you a PM:
    Run the Force Update command from your panel and open a support ticket for an extra 3 days onto your service for the inconvenience.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve been with these guys for less than a month. I seriously can\'t recommend them.

From the beginning I was constantly getting the red warning that the server is not responding. Even when it was just me connected.

When friends connected to the server, things only got worse. I\'ve had 5 people on my 10slot server and the server had times where it wasn\'t responding up to 80 seconds or so. Then we would be disconnected or the server would restart.

I decided to download all the files from ftp only to find that the ftp connection was timing out.

Yesterday the server went down. The status of the server is showing \'Error\'. I can\'t start the server or do anything with it all so I logged a high priority ticket. 12 hours later, still no response from these guys and the server is still unusable.

In the 3 weeks that I\'ve been with them, I\'ve had to log 4 tickets. to sort out various problems.

I have a ticket logged for the poor performance. The last response I recieved on that was this -

Our owner (Pebsie) is currently away and he is the only one who can improve server perfromance. Sorry for the problems you are having.
    I\'m guessing you have tried the simple restarting/updating/stop & start.

-Charlie

Seriously? Have i tried clicking on the only buttons available? No. I sat there staring at the screen scratching my head. Well done Charlie!

Yes it\'s cheap. Kudos for that, but the service is incredibly poor. I\'d say you are getting what you pay for. When I get paid at the end of the month I\'m moving to Nitrous Networks. I\'ve been with them before for Minecraft hosting and I know they offer a decent service.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s been a fairly dodgy month for us; as StarMade is still in an alpha state it can be very unstable and this is only made worse when TCAdmin is involved offering no real debug options to boot. Then I was absent for a few days and could only manage to get internet access for an hour or two a day. Then upgrades started.

I can confirm for you, however, that our servers are currently being upgraded and by the end of the day everything will be back up. I\'m sorry that you had a poor experience with us however I\'d like you to see if our service improves with the upgrade and so I will be giving all clients 2 weeks onto their service for free to make up for the downtime by double.

Charlie is there mainly for commercial support; I am adding new departments in today and so all technical issues will be directed at me instead of him.

Thanks,
    - Tom

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello!
    We\'re pleased to announce that upgrades have now been completed and all servers are back up and running as they were before.
    You can also use the coupon code \"UPGRADE\" at the checkout to get 25% off your service.

Thanks,
    - Tom

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The website is down, did you guys go under? I really wanted to get a server :(