|HP|Hosting | StarMade Server Hosting! | 12p per slot! | Starting at £1.37!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello!
    I recently found out how awesome this game was and noticed a distinct lack of server hosting companies for it. Seeing as the regular video game player is likely to not want to delve into the depths of Linux to host a responsive 24/7 server, I decided that I'd set up StarMade with TCAdminV2 and provide an easy option for people to create their own servers!

Features
    Instant Setup
    Unlimited RAM usage
    24/7 uptime guaranteed
    Up to 128 slots for only 12p per/ slot
    Easy-to-use TCAdminV2 control panel for starting, stopping and configuring the server
    Complete FTP access to the gameserver's files
    Hosted on Linux Debian 7.0: Long-term reliability

Pricing
    Each server has a base price of £1.25 with an additional 12p per/ slot per/ month

Try Before You Buy
    Want a free trial of our services? Simply create an account on our billing system and open a ticket entitled "StarMade Trial Request" and you'll get a free server for 1 whole week! Then, if you want to buy, you can simply pay off the invoice and the server is yours!

Website
    Our website is currently in-development, however our billing system and servers are fully functional and ready to be bought!
    http://hp-hosting.co.uk/billing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi im trying to open a ticket to get a free trial but there is no function to do this ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you create an account on our billing system then head over to the \"Support\" section you\'ll find the option to open a ticket :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nope!
    Click on \"Account\" in the top right hand corner of the screen then \"Register\".

Reaction score
    There are no tickets there... meaning no one can submit one. says \"No support departments found\".

Reaction score
    Here look at this. http://gyazo.com/2ab18c72653cddaa1dee760aaddf1f07 (Idk how to post an image)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ah, right you are, my bad!
    The department has been made now so you can all open a ticket and get your trial servers.

Reaction score
    Ticket submitted. How long does it usualy take? I hope to god its faster than Minecrafted.net. It took them 48 hours to set up my minecraft server. Talk about poor server hosting... They also NEVER answer tickets.... But I cant argue with the prices

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There was a small issue with ports that has now been fixed, so all servers are back up and running.
    I\'m also considering offering 4-slot servers for only 50p a month, as a sort of \"with your friends\" package. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
    Hey Pebsie,

On the website it states that the StarMade servers you provide have 1GB of RAM, no matter how many slots you have on the server, Is that sufficient RAM for a Starmade server? And is there an option to upgrade the RAM?

Thanks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yes i would also like to no the answer to the above question :) the demo server i have is working ok but only had 13 people on it so hope it will handle it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If someone orders a server over 32 slots I\'ll be giving them 2GB of RAM instead.
    This is whilst I\'m working on making my unlimited RAM system that I use for Minecraft servers work for StarMade. Basically, each user has a starting point of 512mb RAM and if it goes over or close to going over their RAM automatically upgrades 512mb. This is all included in the price of the service! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Servers now check for updates whenever they\'re started or restarted, so updates are no longer an issue.

Reaction score
    Hey Pebsie,

The trial server I have is running an older version and after several reboots / stopping the servver and starting it back up again after a few moments it does not update. I\'ve put in a ticket about it but figured I\'d let you know on here!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This was an issue today that I thought that I\'d fixed however I hadn\'t.

I\'ve now fixed it, there is an \"Update Server\" button on your control panel! Sorry for the inconvinience, all services have been given an extra 2 days onto their payment date to make up for today\'s downtime.