|HP|Hosting | StarMade Server Hosting! | 12p per slot! | Starting at £1.37!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s been a bumpy few days however all issues regarding updates have now been fixed. I know that I\'ve said that about 3 times but I can confirm now that they\'re all sorted out and new orders will be up and working instantly.

Reaction score
    Will the controll pannel ever be redone? It looks kind of plane... If its possable to organize it a little bit. Also will there ever be plugins/mods for this game?

Reaction score
    Hey Pebsie,

There\'s some issues where we don\'t have sufficient permissions to upload certain files that starmade uses (For example .XML files used for BlockTypes.xml) Could that be changed so we can have custom econemy settings on our servers?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All servers now have access to unlimited RAM meaning that they\'ll run smooth with pretty much any amount of players. At the end of the month we\'ll be upgrading too, meaning that all servers will have access to 32gb RAM instead of the current 16gb

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have also recently realised how awesome this game is and will be signing up for one of your servers when I get home. There is basically me and a few friends, 6 at the very most who like to play so its great having someone who offers services even to the small communities :) thank you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I work for a web design company and we use WHMCS ourselves, the theme he has up now is my favourite as its simple to navigate and clean :) sent my ticket in for a free trial, looking forward to my evening now :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'s my main aim: trying to provide servers for the cheapest I can without failing to provide a top-quality service, I\'m pleased that you\'re pleased :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah TCAdmin can be slow at times but eh, it\'s a pretty good piece of software and ofc makes my job a lot easier xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m submitting a ticket too, but I can\'t connect to my server. It was fine before the new Starmade update today.

The server appears up in the panel but it stays on Connecting to (IP) ingame.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    To see your services on the http://hp-hosting.co.uk/billing/ go to Services and My Services, then click on view details on your service and you should be able to see a link to log into your control panel.You can also go to Management Actions if you want to request a cancellation.

The IP address is on the first page that appears.

Apart from a current problem with updates I\'ve had good service so far you might want to give them a chance :) bound to be a few updates issues seen as the game is early alpha.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah there was an issue with file permissions that has now been fixed, so everything is once again working :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve managed to fix the recent update issue and, until the launcher is updated (if ever), all future updates should work but hosting servers for an alpha game can get difficult.

Thanks for the support!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'ve just hired a new staff member and so ticket responses will now be even shorter than before! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    has anyone else seen that the hp-hosting website has gone offline ??
    anyone know whats going on ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys, should we start worrying about the website being completely down, or it it just maintenance?

Apparently the domain is inactive :(

edit: It\'s back up now, no idea what was going on but its back up now XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah I forgot to pay for the webhosting so it went down for a bit; it\'s back now though, ofc :)