How can the player council vote out a part of their popular vote?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    There is some bleh-ness with the server list. Uptime and Votes (as well as average players) are used to calculate the rankings. Uptime can be reset with cash last I heard, and many servers incentize voting, so you could call it 'rigged' in that sense.

But then again, most servers dont get a truck ton of votes. I heard MF claims to have had something like 850 people voting for a admin? Throw those people at the server list and it should fold in on itself. It is mainly for advertising anyways.
    I have never heard of this, mass voting ness.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432067054,1432066704][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Easy there, folks. Despite what certain people may think, Mushroom Fleet is as full of good and varied members as the dock is.
    Instead of bashing one another and trying to start some silly internet war which, trust me, nobody will benefit from you should just try to share what information you have on the event in the hopes of helping with the spread of accurate facts and maybe even come to an agreement.
    Thats the reason why I posted here, to give true facts that I know of. Also, a couple verses from the Bible that I feel cover this ENTIRE thing of EVERY party https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7:3-5 "3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye?5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432067184][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes but Tominos followers only know what Tomino knows/says. Neither of these groups are "more" right. Tomino setup his "starmadeduck 2.0" website. I could consider that trolling. Everyone is hating and there is trolling on both sides.
    Starmade duck has been made so long, that I can't actually find it in my history (I blame c-cleaner) It was made, due to bring back the talk of this old video.
    (Change Log, removed extra coding that was in the copying)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    "3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye?5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."
    I do indeed agree with this quote. For both parties.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I got that from this guy;

He seems to spit out a lot of things that get disproved by other people though...
    Oh I know why I didn't hear of it, I was really busy with school that week and super tired from it.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    almost every other server i have gone on has had an acidic attiute with admins banning people for being from other servers thretaning to ban you if you dont pay them money. and an in general bad attude with more big problems than i care to address
    LMFAO. Dude, are you on shrooms?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well i ran out of popcorn :(
    Could someone make more?

(Note that this is as relevant, if not more than the topic at hand :D)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    well you could say i dont play on them. but the last time (a couple months ago) i tried one of the poular servers and stuff like that happend.
    As an admin for one of those servers,

Are you high? You really think we would be a popular server if we banned people for not paying? It think you have heard Glorious leader tomino mention the words pay to win and are running with it.

Reaction score
    Just in case you missed elementary school: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recall_election
    Thanks for your kindness ;p
    The entire reason I started this topic is not because I was mad that someone was removed and I wanted to know how that can be because what essentially happened is that a part of the representation has been kicked out. PERIOD
    I don't care that the election was by recall election. It's simply that the process of impeachment was unclear and the consequences of that were as well.
    (I dislike politics)
    Sincerily 4plains

Status
    Not open for further replies.