How can the player council vote out a part of their popular vote?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Tomino_sama should be removed from the council, for a multitude of reasons (mostly the absolute lack of cooperation from Tomino, from what I heard). Bottom line; Tomino_sama was removed from the council to make the council more productive and effective.
    *Cricket* *Cricket*

There is a council????

From what I have seen council members are average forum user/player with a golden name.
    Last activity from council over two months ago??? What did you say about productive and effective?

Don't you mean that he just wasn't carebear like rest of you so didn't get along?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    *Cricket* *Cricket*

There is a council????

From what I have seen council members are average forum user/player with a golden name.
    Last activity from council over two months ago??? What did you say about productive and effective?

Don't you mean that he just wasn't carebear like rest of you so didn't get along?
    Just because you can't see it directly doesn't mean that we're not doing anything, and you obviously didn't look very far...

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Like flying spaghetti monster?
    What? o_O

Either way, had you actually looked, you'd see that the latest council activity was, oh surprise, today!
    Hint: visit the suggestion section

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    *Cricket* *Cricket*

There is a council????

Actually, keptick recently asked in chat for a link to one of my balancing suggestions so he could share it with the devs.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    The council has been passing information to Schine from the start. Is their forum presence felt? Not necessarily. This does not mean they aren't working at all.

Reaction score
    The council has been passing information to Schine from the start. Is their forum presence felt? Not necessarily. This does not mean they aren't working at all.
    But if they are not active with community besides bsing with couple buddies on chat... how is that actively engaging community?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I would call that engaging the community. They know the problems our players deal with. They do not need to talk about it constantly to appear productive. Furthermore their job is more to relay information between players and Schine. Now it is Schines turn to start answering questions, which I have already started doing.

Reactions: Winterhome

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Some keen users might have noticed the increase in dev responses in the last week, that's mostly because of contribution between the council and criss/bench. We even completely changed the procedure used to pass on information and suggestions to the devs a week ago to make it more efficient.

Reaction score
    Furthermore their job is more to relay information between players and Schine. Now it is Schines turn to start answering questions, which I have already started doing.
    Thought your job was PR :)?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Thought your job was PR :)?
    You seem intent on starting up drama that finally died down two months ago. The council isn't necessarily a job where we go around waving our egoes around. Our job is to pass info from community to schine. Have you seen how many suggestion threads get "read by council" or "read by schine"? Why do you think schine reads them? We communicate it to them on slack. Just because you don't see the full process doesn't mean that nothing is happening.

Reactions: Keptick

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I could just tell ya'll to scroll up, but I doubt some of yous would listen.

Would I be mad to request a thread lock? Obvious trolling is obvious.

Reaction score
    You seem intent on starting up drama that finally died down two months ago.
    If it was wasn't a legit concern than why would it be drama?

Drama - noun
    an exciting, emotional, or unexpected series of events or set of circumstances.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score

Drama - noun
    What are you trying to do anyway? This argument has been had, restarting it will do absolutely fuck all
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441761849,1441761816][/DOUBLEPOST]Except potentially get you temp banned of course

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    legit concern
    And your legit concern is...? You've done nothing but say the council does nothing, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score

Drama - noun
    That's a load of shit, mate.
    You know it, we know it. You have been intentionally stirring up shit everywhere possible, and it's obvious to everybody.

Reaction score
    What are you trying to do anyway? This argument has been had, restarting it will do absolutely fuck all
    Really I don't remember being part of that argument?

You are the one getting emotional screaming and cussing like a child.

Status
    Not open for further replies.