How can the player council vote out a part of their popular vote?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    To be fair, from here on out the council WILL be responsible for all internal affairs. We're trying to find a method which is fair, but we really want to make it so that in the future impeachment takes place after other methods

Reaction score
    I nor any other councillor has received nary a peep from you. You are lying here or your messages have not sent. Regardless, communication is the responsibility of the sender. If you wish to discuss this with me, you are more than welcome to.
    Sorry mate, I haven't had the need to be on Starmadedock.net yet really. I've been content with how stuff is being handled until right now the thing with the council. Tomino is stubborn, resistant to learning and refuses to bugde an inch when he has to leave his comfort zone. (personal experience)
    I don't know how the personal message feature on here works.

Thank you for providing the time line. I guess I'll go and break it to Tom now. He'll love this I'm sure :p.

4plains

PS: He mentioned that fake MF twitter accounts are popping up. You don't by chance know who makes them? (He says it's you; I don't know what to believe.)

Last edited:

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    PS: He mentioned that fake MF twitter accounts are popping up. You don't by chance know who makes them? (He says it's you; I don't know what to believe.)
    One of those was me. It was made solely to respond to some of his tweet (which were wildly false), and maybe get a few kekkles in the end. For some reason he says it's deleted but it's not, strange man.

But Twatter truly disgusts me for some reason, and he blocked me immediately (as he does with everyone that doesn't agree), so I've no reason to hang around watching.

Reaction score
    One of those was me. It was made solely to respond to some of his tweet (which were wildly false), and maybe get a few kekkles in the end. For some reason he says it's deleted but it's not, strange man.
    LOL. Well it did piss him off, so I'd say: "Good Job".

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10

But Twatter truly disgusts me for some reason, and he blocked me immediately (as he does with everyone that doesn't agree), so I've no reason to hang around watching.
    Hmm apparently I'm not doing a good enough job as he have not ignored me on Twitter yet

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Hmm apparently I'm not doing a good enough job as he have not ignored me on Twitter yet
    I recall someone being ignored, then getting 3 mentions in various other tweets. Planr I think it was.
    Wish I was that famous.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I recall someone being ignored, then getting 3 mentions in various other tweets. Planr I think it was.
    Wish I was that famous.
    well I got 3 followers, so I guess that's something :p

Reaction score
    What you have heard from Tomato does not seem to fit what the rest have heard. You say he said he had time but wasnt allowed to sign the time table? We've all heard that his app was basically a lie/joke and he was busy with family and work, refusing to sign the time table. Some of the things you are saying he said also contradict what he has told other people, including stating that he didn't even want to be part of the council, he just did it to check his popularity (don't have the source, but I hear a lot of things).
    Can you point me in a direction? I yet have to find such a defamation campaign. I found his twitter: twitter.com/mushroomfleet

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I'm gonna ask that we try to keep it civil. Even if tom is running a defamation campaign, that doesn't give you carte blanche to run your own.

Can you point me in a direction? I yet have to find such a defamation campaign. I found his twitter: twitter.com/mushroomfleet
    It was information given during the livestream with Criss, Skylord, and myself.

Reaction score
    I'm gonna ask that we try to keep it civil. Even if tom is running a defamation campaign, that doesn't give you carte blanche to run your own.

It was information given during the livestream with Criss, Skylord, and myself.
    The live stream by jath where wedtm said a bunch of things. Found that on his twitter. Isn't nice stuff said there.

If not point me the correct direction please.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The live stream by jath where wedtm said a bunch of things. Found that on his twitter. Isn't nice stuff said there.

If not point me the correct direction please.
    Just after the Jath livestream there was another one, that is probably the one Comr4de is referring to. It was hosted on Com's twitch as well, but I'm not sure if it was recorded (twitch is fairly foreign to me).

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Just after the Jath livestream there was another one, that is probably the one Comr4de is referring to. It was hosted on Com's twitch as well, but I'm not sure if it was recorded (twitch is fairly foreign to me).
    We moved to gravypod's twitch, let me see if it was recorded

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You remember that time when the yogscast told Mojang that Minecraft was only popular because of them? Well I feel this will be a similar situation as I see the mushroom fleet as the yogscast for StarMade. And thats not a complement.

Reaction score
    You remember that time when the yogscast told Mojang that Minecraft was only popular because of them? Well I feel this will be a similar situation as I see the mushroom fleet as the yogscast for StarMade. And thats not a complement.
    I couldn't agree more. Schine's response should be "Say whatever you want about me, just spell my damn name right."

Yeah, so as a relative newcomer with no prior experience with this clown (other than watching a few minutes of 1 of his videos, which was about all I could stand, and reading a few of his posts, and seeing there was already drama centered around him) he already seemed like bad news. How many red flags do people need?

At this point, I don't give a damn if he deserved to be removed or not, his actions since show he clearly didn't belong there in the first place. So now, his "sizeable community" who are too good to be a part of the general Starmade community feel slighted because they "aren't being represented", and demand an explanation. Why is anyone even wasting their time with any of this crap?

And everyone who's anyone knows that NuclearFun runs the Shadow council. Get it right! Oops....I wasn't supposed to say that outloud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.