Here is my first "real" combat-ready ship...

Reaction score
    Hello everyone!

I am a legally-blind gamer and computer programmer who is absolutely in love with this amazing game...

I would like to show off one of my larger ships to you guys. This is my Artemis-Class Battlecruiser (3000.1 to 5000 mass) styled after the Rokh from EVE Online. I do not play EVE myself but I admire their ships especially the Caldari designs. I got inspired by watching Criss the Nightbringer's videos on YouTube and decided to study more than a few pictures online of what the Rokh exterior looked like after I finished the interior. I build in creative-mode for now. :D

Here are some vital ballistic statistics:

The ship is equipped with 19 turret hardpoints: 4 on the bottom under the wings, 4 near the top, and 3 located on the very top of the ship, if you so desire such massive firepower. I have implemented staggered damage beam turrets on the 8 turret hardpoints, and staggered missile launchers on the 3 top-most hardpoints.

Here are some exterior screenshots (I will make some interior shots later):

What do you think? I am pretty proud of this thing. :D

Download here: Minotaur Artemis-Class Battlecruiser (Revision 1.0)

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Hello everyone!

I am a legally-blind gamer and computer programmer who is absolutely in love with this amazing game...

I would like to show off one of my larger ships to you guys. This is my Artemis-Class Battlecruiser (3000.1 to 5000 mass) styled after the Rokh from EVE Online. I do not play EVE myself but I admire their ships especially the Caldari designs. I got inspired by watching Criss the Nightbringer's videos on YouTube and decided to study more than a few pictures online of what the Rokh exterior looked like after I finished the interior.

Here are some vital ballistic statistics:

The ship is equipped with 19 turret hardpoints: 4 on the bottom under the wings, 4 near the top, and 3 located on the very top of the ship, if you so desire such massive firepower. I have implemented staggered damage beam turrets on the 8 turret hardpoints, and staggered missile launchers on the 3 top-most hardpoints.

Here are some exterior screenshots (I will make some interior shots later):

What do you think? I am pretty proud of this thing. :D

I am planning on uploading this for people to try out, but I have a faction module on it. Can I just remove the module temporarily and then upload it?
    The module is irrelevant for uploading since the game doesn't save the faction tag. Also Caldari is best!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Reaction score
    Dude, this ship is awesome! How long did it take to build?
    Thanks for the kind words. It took me around a month or so (off-and-on) to build this ship.

If you love this, wait until you see my carrier based on the Wyvern from EVE...

Reaction score
    Thanks for the kind words. It took me around a month or so (off-and-on) to build this ship.

If you love this, wait until you see my carrier based on the Wyvern from EVE...
    Holy gravity wells! I'd really like to see that. Gonna be watching closely :3