Halo Universe

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    >

In other words the server is being modified to full combat, so fire on site people. Home base sectors are being set to safe zones, no combat. Don\'t even try as ships can\'t be destroyed in these zones.
    Friendly fire won\'t be tolerated. Changes should be in effect before the end of the weekend.

If people are against this PM me or reply to this message.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    The owner is doing maintenance.
    If anyone wants to suggest or offer a better server I am open to persuasion

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, I have read through all of the comments and would like to contribute a little

http://www.ignite-gaming.com/index.php

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, i am sort of new to starmade and i am good at replicating but i find it hard to come up with ideas. I love the halo franchise and i love starmade and i know most of the controls and mechanics and stuff and ive always wanted to be the commander of a covenant ship and slaughter a unsc battlegroup and i am DEFINITLY joining so please sign me up as the covenant

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would like to join in the fight preferable as the forerunners. i am a descent builder and love building bigger projects. if joining the forerunners isn\'t possible i am ofcourse up for fighting with the UNSC or the covenant. so sign me up and send me and ip address

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to make it clear that I am the Covenant faction leader and that the faction is currently open.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im an UNSC Sangheili named Eran Jeager, one of the first Sangheili\'s to be born and rased i the UNSC

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i bet Levi\'s titan form is just normal people size! Im going off topic from Halo ship building/fractions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ive started construction my my private server. Its already bigger than expected. I\'ll upload images if someone can tell me how to attach a screen shot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    May i join? I\'m not good at building ships but I\'m good with ideas and consept art. Im a halo fan and read some of the books played all the games, and also fallowing on the new halo game and the new fan made gome comming out.