Halo Universe

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ive literally just made a facebook page, Like it if you will, post your ship on it and whatever, heres the link: https://www.facebook.com/StarmadeHaloUniverse

And here are the stats for the Sun Blocker so far...

Mass: 3748.2 (blocks: 37482)

Lengh: 100m, Hight: 56m width: 46m

Power:61463.5 (222437.1 e/sec)

Thrust: 7664.2

Sheilds: 136304.0 (3907 s/sec) Blocks: 2196 Recovery 2.0

It is on my private world and im not entirly sure how to upload photos to this forum. Some screenshots will go onto the facebook page

EDIT: corrected link

Reaction score
    Hey guys MrRazerWolf here and i saw that you want some covie ships and i found this one well browsing: http://star-made.org/node/7681 and if anyone is wondering im better at smaller ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://star-made.org/content/unsc-oni-prowler

Once the server is back up I would love to take the lead in scouting with my new, soon to be cloaked and jamming, ONI Prowler!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Attention to all, under permission of KhevaKins I will be temporarily hosting my server for the Halo Universe. All those who are ready to get back into the action can join my server. First if you don\'t already have it you need hamchi, https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx get the unmanaged, its free. afterwards join my network, @ KhevaKins (if that one is full I have several more just add a 1,2,3,etc after like so KhevaKins 1. SPACE AND CAPS MATTER.

Password is halouniverse.

IP is 25.23.84.178

I will have it up close to 24/7 but there may be moderate interruptions, if any at all. I look forward to seeing all you guys and seeing some epic ships.

P.S. I will be at sector 7,9,2 or 8,8,5. just in case anyone wants to get to civilization, and im not there. All previous rules apply! Also previous admins PM me with you in game name if its different and ill put you in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok so im on the server and im goign to start a new faction, that is is UNSC civilians, the point of this faction is to be a group of humans that doesnt agree with the UNSC; however does not have any intentions of starting a war with them their flagship is an old civilian freighter called \"spirit of adventure\" (still looking for a better name...)

i\'d post pictures but its not letting me so you\'ll just have to get in game to see it

Reaction score
    this is TAC0117 reporting for duty sir. cant wait to serve the core again. im ready when you are. just post the ip the faction is based and i\'ll be on the front line. (btw can i spawn unsc amber fate from catalog and then rename the hull and sides, took me ages to get the thing in starmade)

Reaction score
    hey guys. i built a massive covenant super carrier, an exact 1 to 1 build of the long night of solace. featuring 150Xplasma cannons, 4 super heavy burst cannon lateral laser(3shots in very quick succesion) which is enough to tear through any ships hull and sheilds(took on 14 amber fates at the same time and barely suffered a scratch). cant post any pics cause it wont let me:(.armament also includes 40 plasma torpedo missile launchers and carries over 40 seraphs,20 banshees and 10 phantoms. also carries 4 liches. only thing is, when i try spawning it, the server doesnt spawn the ship. guess its to large.and i cant put it up cause i dont want everyone spamming the network with em. for now it lingers in my orbital space hangar(thank god for advanced build tools). its sucks knowing itll never see multiplayer combat, but hey, theres plenty other ships out there that are fun to use:)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys, dont forget to like the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/StarmadeHaloUniverse

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Are you planning on releasing this ship?
    Its lovely, and would fit in well with my halo ship \'museum\' :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am pleased to announce that from now on my server is port forwarded! So that means no more Hamachi!

?The new IP is [24.126.250.164]

So come on down, rebuild the fleets, and have some fun again! :D

Reaction score
    the UNSC STALWALT class frigate is up, look for it in the ships tab, also i had to change to last number to a one instead of two