Halo Universe

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you go on our server the UNSC base has a pretty kickass insignia that some body built (think it was Bench)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    some people might make a ship that isnt exactly cannon for the Halo Universe, I\'ve been wiki searching greek gods and come up with a few names and types for these such ships:

Ares Class Warship (see my UNSC Sunblocker)

Demeter class Harvester (just a clasic harvester, give it a nice shell throw a nameplate on it and wah-lah)

Artemis Class Hunter Killer (medium sized ship, heavy weaponry, light sheilds, very manuverable)

Athena Class Intelligance Ships (quick, highy manuverable, light weaponry, heavy sheilds)

Hermes Class Trade/Transport ship (basicly just a cargo ship, this and the Demeter class Harvesters go hand in hand)

Hephaestus prototype ships (any ship that looks extremely weird, highly experimental, any ship can fit into this catogary until a better catorgory is found.

These are all real greek gods, the class and type reflects what they actually represent (IE Ares was the god of war bloodshed and violence, Demeter was the Goddess of grain, agriculture and the harvest, growth and nourishment.). Any other suggestions message me and ill add them to the list (not limited to greek gods)

~FAIL_BRO_777

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Count me in also for the halyvon if you are truly being lore friendly you must compartmentalise it like crazy.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Is there a whitelist? If so, add me to it and ill hop on at some point. Playing solo is great and all, but I like to explore peoples builds too :)

Are there any rules as to ship usage? I.e. if I join the forerunner faction and then \"comandeer\" a unsc ship ;). Id probably join UNSC anyway, but just wondering.

Also, I assume creative lisence is fine? non canon friendly?

Reaction score
    Whenever I try and join the server it says that the server is not updated to my current version, will the server be updated soon.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server owner, Sloosecannon, has gone to the Blue Baretts for 2 weeks and what be back. Ergo the server is done.

Reaction score
    Hello I am a builder interested in building UNSC medium sized ships if I have a building crew. I would also love to pilot a big ship. Eager and pretty experienced

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    hehe glad you like.

here\'s a shot of the symbol on another UNSC faction home base on another server.

Reaction score
    Humans were actually running from the flood after they realized the they had advanced a weapon that the precursors had left abandoned. and the Didact didn\'t hate the humans because they were taking planets away from them it was because 10,000 years before the rings were fired the human race and forerunners were at war with each other and in the final battle all of the Didact\'s sons were killed on a precursor world where the last precursor who designed the flood was held prisoner by a time-lock and much more advanced tech the forerunners gave them. but after the war the Didact forgave the humans because he found out they were fighting on two fronts against the flood and the forerunners yet they almost beat both sides.

oh and the humans were being aided by the the same race as the prophets are from who were then imprisoned on two worlds only for the next 100,000 years until they founded the covenant.

Reaction score
    Anyone with a good computer here want to try and make this?

Production information

Class

Infinity-class warship

Manufacturer

United Nations Space Command

Technical specifications

Length

5,694.2 metres (18,682 ft) (1m=1 block)

Width

833.3 metres (2,734 ft) (1m=1 block)

Height/depth

1,041.2 metres (3,416 ft) (1m=1 block)

Engine unit(s)

XR2 Borlin Fields: S81/X-DFR

Slipspace Drive

Mark X Macedon/Z-PROTOTYPE #78720HDS

Shielding

Advanced shielding

Hull

490 centimetres (190 in) Titanium-A3 armor plating

Sensor systems

• Radar
    • Spectroscopes
    • LIDAR

Armament

• 4 CR-08, Series-8 MAC (Primary)
    • 350 M42 Archer Missile pods, 24 missiles per pod (Secondary)
    • 250 M75 Rapier Missile pods, 30 missiles per pod (Tertiary)
    • 500 M96 Howler Missile pods, 20 missiles per pod (Quaternary)
    • 830 70mm M965 Point Defense Turrets (Quinary)
    • Mark 2488 Magnetic Accelerator Cannons
    • HAVOK Tactical Nuclear Weapon

Complement

• M12 Warthogs
    • D79H-TC Pelicans
    • M808B Main Battle Tanks
    • M274 Ultra-Light All-Terrain Vehicles
    • UH-144 Falcons
    • M510 Siegework/Ultra-Heavy Mobile Anti-Aircaft Weapons Platforms
    • HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark IX Armor Defense Systems
    • F-41 Exoatmospheric Multirole Strike Fighters
    • 10x Charon-class light frigates
    • R1295 Launching System/M9407 SOEIV (329)
    • B854 Jettison Bays/M8823 HEV (124)
    • SKT-29 Class-8 EHL/C (8,900)
    • RLT-85 Emergency Shuttlepods (12,570)

Usage

Role(s)

UNSC Flagship, exploration

Source: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/UNSC_Infinity

Pic:

Reaction score
    I recomend using my CCS Class battlecruiser. lots of room for customazation, i dont play though due to server issues