Halo Universe

Reaction score
    Update, completely finnished top half, engines and started on the bottom

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qxogmabuziuskp2/top%20half.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/otbw2uepw5fta3o/top%20half1.png

Reaction score
    @KhevaKins Ya, me and bench talk a lot, I woudlnt have a problem giving him credit XD

@Akkaga Hehe, thank you! I try to put a lot of detail into all my builds... thus the oversized pelican XDD its probably the most detailed pelican on starmade atm... though I almost lost it to a planet... it cant take off from a planet so that renders a problem xD

@IsoDidact Beautiful work! what are the mesurments on it? Your a pretty fast builder XD

Reaction score
    Internet is having... issues...

And I need to update...

Be up in a few...

-sloose

Reaction score
    And we\'re back.

Still may have lag issues - TWC tech coming tomorrow to check it out...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Finally!

I have been doing calculations on height, width, and length of the Nevada class. To make my frigate as accurate as possiable I need to make the thing 715 meters long. (Not including the two front wishkers.) The Masher dish it\'s self takes up 238 meters. It has to be 250 meters tall at it\'s heighest point, and from dish to dish it is 258 meters. These numbers are all rounded from the nearest decimal and for it all to be more accurate I would need half blocks, but we don\'t have those.

Reaction score
    we run a server looking for other factions.. we are the new earth republic and we invite other factions into the server. cantact me the admin

Reaction score
    As I know it can be really difficult to measure out builds for detail Especialy since we dont have \"half blocks\" but its pretty cool when its all done! If you need any help id be more then willing to help you out, rightn ow im finnishing up the bay doors for big iron then i have to start on the engines and battle plates.. then i have to figure out how the halls and things going to be x~x

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why thank you. I may need some help. Though I kinda wanted this to be my personal work. Though I may need work on the Aegis Fate or Armageddon\'s Edge.

Reaction score
    I find the best thing to do is get a sillhoete picture of the ship, shrink it down to the ratio you want it to be and then follow the pixels to get the shape

Reaction score
    If there are any Australians in here who want a server with less ping and lag, let me know and i can set it up, just bring your ships over, i was also thinking of giving some RPG elements if youre interested

Reaction score
    Count me in on that.

Shipmaster_Kayd

Covenant Zealot and Shipmaster

And I bring with me a 1/10 scale model of a Covenant CSS Cruiser. http://i.imgur.com/IuIZT84.jpg

:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    From here on out you won\'t be seeing me on the server that often if at all due to issues with my internet. I will still maintain the faction page however.

If anything develops that you think deems my attention PM me here.

PM me of ships completed/being built on the server and I will list them here on the page.

Also PM me of Halo ships completed (but elsewhere) if you just want me to list them here.

I need you to take the initiative and be my eyes and ears.

Everyone play nice while daddys away.