Halo Universe

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I shall be making First I shall make the Aegis Fate, then UNSC Nevada class-Frigate, finally I will work on the Destroyer.

Reaction score
    Its 9:45PM End of day 4, thinking about buildign a bit longer.. but Big Irons at about 97000 blocks. I also tests one of the mac canons (it wasnt even a completes Canon) on soem of my other ships in the sectore (they were causeing some lag and their also my strongest sheild ships, the big iron took all three of them out with 2 shots each... 1 to pop the sheidls and the hull and the seconds to hit the core and burn it out...

winggar

That One Nerd
    Reaction score
    Hey guys it\'s me winggar i would like to be a pilot for a small fighter.

IGN: winggar

I am not very good at bui;ding big or nice looking ships but i do know how to make them run cheaply and effeciently.

Thanks and i hope to join the UNSC!

Reaction score
    I now have the centruion plus a regular sentinel a SAT sentinel a heavy sentinel and finaly my sentniel frigate all of these are AI controlled. i plan on making the dreadnaught the centruions wingships then MAYBE the fortress ship which will be my biggest project.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Im in commander, please Send me a PM if accepted, Thank you for your time,

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update 2: Sorry this one took a while. A lot of interior designing and all that went into this. Plus lag and website errors held be back. I won\'t show any more than this so whoever crews this vessel will learn the secrets I have laid out inside :) also working on the double mac cannon frame right now. This part should be easiest and accomplishable soon.

-Fly safe

Reaction score
    Update guys! :D

Current Details:

Mass: 13248.9 (Blocks: 132489)

Length: 424m, Hight: 146m; Width: 74m (so far)

Power:20000.0/20000.0 (1842.4 e/sec) (it only has power right now for a few sheild blocks I placed incase of an emergency)

Thrust: 0.0

Shields: 2023.0/2023 (10s/sec)

My pelican is too big :c do any of you guys have a more logically sized pelican? XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Two things.

Crayons isn\'t there the little Orange one people use? It was docked inside the Amber Fate if I remember...

Also what is the largest ship on the server? (Length, Height, and width?)

Reaction score
    Haha Ya it does look liek a gun but I think thats the originel insperatio nfor frigates was a shotgun! XD

and Akkaga, I think I\'ve seen it around though Im not sure who has it, I guess Ill jsut have to get soem from someoen on the server when Big irons done! also, Im not sure what the biggest ship is at the moment, TheMasterOfFate has a pretty big ship.. though it dosent look as big as Big Iron..

I can tell you this though, Im planning on some VERY large projects that make Big Iron look like a pelican xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seriously that is what Bungie thought about when they made it.

\"Hey Phil.\"

\"yeah dave?\"

\"How can we make the firagtes have the most unpractical firepower, but have a good design and make them look like they aren\'t over powered?\"

\"Why don\'t we just make it look like a giant gun and have a huge cannon where the barrel should be.\"

*GENIUS!!!*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well The big Iron seems to be the most accurate ship in realitive size and design. It looks just like the Dawn and is only a few meters longer than a normal Charon-Class Frigate.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    If that was a swing I have asked every builder if it is ok to use and list their ships.

Secondly that is exactly what I have done to a few of the ships :D . Made them way stronger.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    We have several pelican variants. The little brown one was made by Bench specifically to fit inside the Amber Fate. It is the one I like using because it is small and fast. If you would like to use it for a build click on Benches name and it will take you to the download. I\'d ask him first if you want to use it in your personal builds though. All credits must be given where due.