Halo Universe

Reaction score
    I thought you had a Warrior class frigate.. which is only ab out 80M longer then my own ship :eek: also fanon is a bit wonky with its info.. it says the Warrior class frigate relied on its aguility and range to counter the swarm ships... but it waighs over 1,000,000 metric tons... lol x3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Captain Crisismak3r awaiting enlistment, sir!

Im going to to start the construction of a non-canon UNSC \"battleship\". The ship will be named UNSC Smoking Gun.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ...After I finish my attempt at the heavily modified Phoenix-Class weapons refit. I\'ll join this group then. If I fail, I\'ll settle for a Sabre.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    May I join as a Captain? I am currently starting on the UNSC Aegis Fate and than I will start on the UNSC Armageddon\'s Edge.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s not a frigate. The UNSC Warrior Class Destroyer is the oddest destroyer of the bunch. Also weighing in and scaling to be the largest small assault fleet. Even though it was the largest it could easily out maneuver frigates and destroyer. Also what I mentioned about frigates. The classification on starmade places frigates easily within docking capabilities of my ship. Current mass is over 210k getting closer to completion. Uploading 2nd update soon, would have updated earlier but because the site wouldn\'t load I was unable to do so.

Reaction score
    *hold mouse over enemy ship

*Click an hold mouse for 5 seconds

*Release missiles

bye bye

Reaction score
    mmm yeah finnished first quater of the hull

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9uci2147pne5ne/starmade-screenshot-0000.png

Reaction score
    at the moment the UNSC is looking a bit OP, what with the fact that like 90% of you are UNSC, spread the love, we need more hinge heads and the forerunners need more homotheans.

Reaction score
    If you do join. I have Split from the forerunners and i am now Forerunner Remnants So if you see my planet be careful i have automated turrets and sentinels.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What I would like to see most in ships that are being copied from elsewhere like this, is that you look at the rules of this game first, and the look second, rather than the looks then the rules. Build the xyz skeleton of your ship out of power/shield cores, and you will never worry about either again. The game will think your ship is just a pair of massive blocks of both. Same if you want to add to the power storage or the guns. Extend a few of the key guns beyond the point of pure looks, and have them as part of the backbone of your ship. Have a few rods of your engines run all the way to the core, and a few of the weapons run back to the core. Hide them inside the skin of you ship so no one knows, but they will fear you the minute you use them. Hide how big a stick you have, till you wipe out a few fleets with it. With this game, you don’t need to be held back by the limits of the ship you plan to copy. You can make it far stronger, within the same looks and scales.

Reaction score
    That\'s what my enterprise is like. Since the nacelles are pretty long and the engineering hull is a perfect place to put reactors, my ship looks perfect but contains enough power to destroy a fleet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s detailing to prevent the ship from looking too plain. Along with the black and red hulling will also be white hulled patterns crossing symmetrically across to show where hulls were fused together during actual building of the ship. Also wedges will be used to give a 3-d effect and have it seem like the hangers bulge out. Lights are used to distinguish areas etc.

Reaction score
    Mhmm I agree with you 100% I do this with all my ships! :)

*EDIT* this post was ment for the psot about hideing things under the skin of your ship...